• Jade

Votes: 46 8.6%
  • Mr. Clooney

Votes: 32 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they reveal it is Nathan that walks, can we evict Goon from Behind Big Brother for being completely unreliable all season?

He is just doing his job in trying to 2nd guess us.

He is just doing his job in trying to 2nd guess us.

Since when is the job of an insider to make everyone second guess what's clearly happened? They just post whatever they know publicly rather than doing it in secret in PM's.

Since when is the job of an insider to make everyone second guess what's clearly happened? They just post whatever they know publicly rather than doing it in secret in PM's.

When Tim gives up his spot for Boog then I'll reconsider lolz

why is that?

Yes, why is that? Goon told us that no one knows who he is so why would it matter if we are told? I thought that's the whole point of BBBA - to get the inside info. So far we've got no inside information this year. Might as well hang out on the facebook page.

[MENTION=33027]Rison[/MENTION] He can't say who leaves.

It's not like if he posts who leaves he is also leaving his personal details for them to identify him.

Besides, marq was asked in the IRC what name Goon PM'd to the staff and said it was on the front page of the site. So, yeah...

I'd love to see a screenshot of the PM Goon sent with the name of the walker, after it has aired. I'm not saying this because I doubt Goon, its just, generally speaking, you don't get proof of prior knowledge after the fact.

I'd like to see this as well.

Goon is probably just loving the attention he's getting. He posts rubbish hints often that seem to lead to nothing.

No matter what any of you say. I am in a hard place and I need to watch to what I release. I don't want to give away who my contacts are,

I was told 2 different names from 2 different contacts and therefore I didn't release it.

I then got it confirmed. By 2 others who it was.

Ou will see who very soon.

If it's confirmed, then they can't identify the source since many people will know. If it was a fake name, then yeah they could identify the source, but they can't if it's true.

No matter what any of you say. I am in a hard place and I need to watch to what I release. I don't want to give away who my contacts are,

I was told 2 different names from 2 different contacts and therefore I didn't release it.

But you DID say it's not who we think it is. Most people think its Nathan, and you know that.

Not sure what I'm more excited about, to see who walks, or to see how full of shit you are.

This thread is really starting to convince me that [MENTION=99]Goon[/MENTION]'s a fake. Poor thing probably made up the interview with Alex earlier this year for attention. I'm so embarrassed I fell for it.

I liked BBBA a lot more in the old days when they posted all the good goss, like potential HMs etc... now they never really reveal anything interesting.

The show has started in Sydney and Melbourne. I'm going to close this thread down now to avoid duplicated conversation in the show's topic.

Not long to go for Adelaide. A little longer for Brisbane. A really long time for Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back