Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think she has a fanbase. her immaturity is astonishing considering she manages some company's whole online media, if i were the boss, i'd be a bit knee jerking to think she is running the show for the company. not good PR.

Ah don't hate me guys, I have just tried to save Tully several times via facebook but it keeps timing out. I don't think my phone lets me text 1900 numbers so maybe it is a sign I should just give up.

Honest question - do you think anyone who doesn't know Tully in some capacity in real life will vote to save her? Does she have a fanbase at all?

I honestly have a lot of respect for you (and other people like xxyyzz) since it would be pretty hard to defend her despite the opinions floating around these forums.

I think if she does have a fanbase then it's not too large now given the events which have taken place. What made me go from liking to disliking her was when she was talking about how Mik interrupts people and when Tahan told her that she did the same thing, she had a sook and tried to make excuses for herself to Matt. I think what rally would have put people who were on the fence off was her tantrum in the second nomination.

Good point! I often wonder how some of the housemates career's would be affected after some of the nonsense they get up to on BB.

i dont think she has a fanbase. her immaturity is astonishing considering she manages some company's whole online media, if i were the boss, i'd be a bit knee jerking to think she is running the show for the company. not good PR.

Tully reminds me of the emo, goth junkie chick off Housos. (Featured in the latest ep, possessed by Satan ) ;)

God help her poor girlfriend when she gets home after being evicted next week. How unbearable would she be moping and sooking around the house for months!!

Wait! I had a thought! (I know right? Surprised even me!)

I think it would be legendary if Tully got saved and Matt left!! Can you imagine!!

Wait! I had a thought! (I know right? Surprised even me!)

I think it would be legendary if Tully got saved and Matt left!! Can you imagine!!

That would be amazing (too bad he's already getting promoted with the whole niece thing so there would be no way that could happen :( )

That would be amazing (too bad he's already getting promoted with the whole niece thing so there would be no way that could happen :( )
Never lose hope. Maybe the voting public will want him to come out and see his niece.

They would write country songs about the immensity of her meltdown!

She's awful. Her anti-Mikayla crap is grating, especially as it isn't Mikayla's fault.

I think if she goes, then I think housewide attitudes towards Mikayla may shift.

Send the mopey misery guts home, I have toddlers at home, I don't need to turn on my tv to see pathetic tantrums.

From the sounds of it there might be a chance of Tully coming onto these forums. I think it'd be very interesting to see what she has to say (it's always nice to get a different perspective).

She looks/sounds like the type of person who would have a meltdown after reading some of comments here or elsewhere. I don't think it would be good for her.

From the sounds of it there might be a chance of Tully coming onto these forums. I think it'd be very interesting to see what she has to say (it's always nice to get a different perspective).

I wouldn't go near the forums if I was on BB - would seriously do your head in!

She looks/sounds like the type of person who would have a meltdown after reading some of comments here or elsewhere. I don't think it would be good for her.

Most people would considering the keyboard heroes this place has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back