Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Tully.

Cyber lynched for a 15 minute edit on her 24 hour day.

While she is not in my Top 8, I like watching her in the house. She brings a nice unstable flavour and I love a good sprinkle of bonkers to enhance my daily updates.

I must say though. The forum armchair expert who diagnosed her with autism because she doesn't swing her arms when she walks seriously had me laughing out loud.

Poor Tully.

Cyber lynched for a 15 minute edit on her 24 hour day.

While she is not in my Top 8, I like watching her in the house. She brings a nice unstable flavour and I love a good sprinkle of bonkers to enhance my daily updates.

I must say though. The forum armchair expert who diagnosed her with autism because she doesn't swing her arms when she walks seriously had me laughing out loud.

haha what the? i didn't read that far but that's a bit rough....and why can't i take my eyes off tinkerbell..that's worryingly satisfying haha

I'm hoping Rohan and Xavier will go so Tully can stay and keep causing conflict. Also imagine how ecstatic she'd be if she's there when the wall comes down! I'm voting to save her.

If Xavier wasn't so worried about being nominated he would have exploded at her by now, however at this stage if he isn't going to man up and be himself I would rather it was him than her because at least with her I get to rage at the tv. Interactive BB is way better than passive BB.

Like I would have been so happy if Estelle was turfed at any time ever, I can put up with grumpy pants for longer.

Having tantrum, crying, ect... all part of life IMO.

But of course the Haters are always sooooooooooo perfect, that they can judge and insult. Not enough to not vote to save her, let's hate her, let's give her the most insulting name we can, let's see who can find the most degrading insult. PATHETIC

I don't even like or dislike her, I just don't know her. What BB shows me are just few seconds in a day, not enough for me to judge her.

Having tantrums and being a cry baby is usually reserved for young children. I thought Tully was an adult? My bad.

Its a shame she's probably out this week and then the walls get pulled down.

She is only ever sulky when in the halfway house cause its shit and your an animal in a zoo. it would be pretty boring in that house on the good side, it must be hell on the bad.

In the language of the Phillinipines, the world "Tully" means "circumcision".. :\

^ then why aren't all halfway housemates acting exactly the same as her?
They've all cried and complained at some point. None of them signed up for being locked in a cage and Tully's just the most vocal about it.

Xavier, Ben, Heidi, Mikayla, Tahan have all cried on that side. Maybe she has agoraphobia or feels like its prison

Having tantrums and being a cry baby is usually reserved for young children. I thought Tully was an adult? My bad.

I don't know if you are bad, but adults have their own tantrum and they DO cry.

BB is not a normal situation, to be fair one can not know how one would react in the same situation.

It is so easy in the comfort of our house, behind a screen to be judgmental.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything. The fact that they know she is there also means that people like her. Feeling nothing about people puts them in danger of going. This isn't vote to evict.

Glorious and I would agree with you. That is essentially why I most certainly included the word "IF" within that statement... ;) Hey But CHEERS and good luck with that!~

My opinion of Tully has been like a reverse bell curve. I started of liking her then her tantrums and crying put me off. Now I really want her to stay :( (even though the odds are against her imo)

Might as well chuck in 5 votes and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back