Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true you can't edit shit in that doesn't happen. They have shown the other house mates cry, even Xavier and Caleb, they can't show it if it doesn't happen. I'm sorry but Tully's "worse case scenario" sook made her look bad, but she did do it. They show what is interesting...Caleb cried for a few seconds but it made the cut, they can't show him crying 5 times if he hasn't done it. They show things the house mates do that is interesting. Every melt down will be on the show, guaranteed. Even though Ed is Mr Nice they still showed him rejecting Jade and talking about her, they show Jade try to dry hump any male that doesn't get away quick enough, they show Drew roll onto his back for a belly scratch every time jade whistles "here boy", they show everyone bitching and conversations that include love triangles. They are not going to show Tully talking about how nice the toast was in the morning when they can show her warning Drew about jade or crying because nothing is fair. They show every subtle dig Jade makes at Ed, ben having break downs.....Tully isn't getting harsh editing any more than the rest of them it's just that she seems to whinge and cry more than the others and as history has shown that has never been endearing to the audience. Stop blaming the editing, it's why we all watch the show, to see the good bits.

its true you can't edit shit in that doesn't happen. They have shown the other house mates cry, even Xavier and Caleb, they can't show it if it doesn't happen. I'm sorry but Tully's "worse case scenario" sook made her look bad, but she did do it. They show what is interesting...Caleb cried for a few seconds but it made the cut, they can't show him crying 5 times if he hasn't done it. They show things the house mates do that is interesting. Every melt down will be on the show, guaranteed. Even though Ed is Mr Nice they still showed him rejecting Jade and talking about her, they show Jade try to dry hump any male that doesn't get away quick enough, they show Drew roll onto his back for a belly scratch every time jade whistles "here boy", they show everyone bitching and conversations that include love triangles. They are not going to show Tully talking about how nice the toast was in the morning when they can show her warning Drew about jade or crying because nothing is fair. They show every subtle dig Jade makes at Ed, ben having break downs.....Tully isn't getting harsh editing any more than the rest of them it's just that she seems to whinge and cry more than the others and as history has shown that has never been endearing to the audience. Stop blaming the editing, it's why we all watch the show, to see the good bits.

So what if Tully cries the most? As you said, they're not going to show her being happy because that's not interesting enough. She might be happy most of the time but we wouldn't know because we're mostly just shown her when she's in a bad mood. Everything is exaggerated on Big Brother.

yeah it is but it's the same for all of them...only the interesting things get shown...but they can't show it if it doesn't happen. I'm sure jade isn't slobbering on the boys all day (she has to sleep) but when she does it they show it. It's the name of the game and has been the same since the beginning.

yeah it is but it's the same for all of them...only the interesting things get shown...but they can't show it if it doesn't happen. I'm sure jade isn't slobbering on the boys all day (she has to sleep) but when she does it they show it. It's the name of the game and has been the same since the beginning.

Yes but for example with Jade, she doesn't need to flirt 24/7 for us to see that she's flirting with the guys and we can judge her however we want to because of that. But crying and complaining are things that everyone does occasionally and it's only annoying at the time. The live feeds have mentioned that Caleb eats a huge amount of food, which must be annoying because they only have a limited amount of food, but they don't show us videos every time he eats because eating isn't as interesting as crying.

Omg I cant believe the nerve of Tully! sending that $5000 straight to her parents! wow what a cow...

Omg I cant believe the nerve of Tully! sending that $5000 straight to her parents! wow what a cow...

That's heaps nice, IIRC her family is struggling a bit financially.

Although there's a pretty small fanbase for Tully atm if we all pitch in 3-5 votes she might stay :D

people dont get sarcasm on here obviously.. She's a lot better person than most people in the house! aka the potplants

To be fair though if the other contestants' parents were in a similar situation I'm sure most would do the same. (maybe not Rohan). But yeah I agree that I prefer her over people like Matt, Jade and Ed.

I think that (repeated) statement playing on the sympathy of the viewers about giving money to her dad to help with her mum, was a calculated move. (or, to be kinder, a second thought.)

The first time they did the showdown and the five grand was mentioned she whined, 'Oh, I really need it, I'm so broke.'

But good for her, making a bid to stay in. Nice to see her smile etc, also. I don't mind her or anyone crying. It's the petulance and the entitlement and the sniping that bother me.

the point is they showed it so there isn't some big plot from the editors to make her look bad...if she does something interesting that isn't cry then they air that too...maybe she should do more cool stuff and she might get some more supporters

I dont understand how you see that she thinks she's entitled to anything? She and her family are probably a lot poorer than most if not all in that house, maybe being stuck behind bars in the halfway house reminds her of her own house? or the fact like she said she felt like a pet on display.

If she was using this is strategy then why wouldn't she just say "I'm going to give it to mum and dad" and keep it rather than say to the other HM, Big Brother is SENDING it to them. Thats what she wants.

I am sorry but your post made me laugh. You have understood nothing about TV Reality, which is NOT AT ALL reality.

So what if Tully cries the most? As you said, they're not going to show her being happy because that's not interesting enough. She might be happy most of the time but we wouldn't know because we're mostly just shown her when she's in a bad mood. Everything is exaggerated on Big Brother.

Yes exactly

lara, are you saying that they can put in tully crying and whinging even when she doesn't do it.....because that is what my post said....they can't put it in if she doesn't do it, and they put in everyone else crying too. Laugh away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back