Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that part, what I don't get is why Tully would think any of that should concern Mikkayla. Why should Mikkayla favour Tully (or Matt) over the sisters? Why should Mikkayla give a hoot whether Tully is safe or not, especially as Tully has made it clear so many time how much she dislikes Mikkayla.

At any rate Tully has way over rated Matt, who she refers to as "one of the big players". What Tully can't see is how boring Matt is. Mikkayla gets far more air time than Matt. He is not especially popular to the TV audience (I don't know that for sure... we'll find out on Monday).

True, I guess she could be applying that same logic to the fact that Mikkayla has thrown Matt in there which may make a lot of the public dislike her, and that there'd be less public backlash if it was the sisters. I also took it as a kind of threat to Mikkayla - as if now everyone will keep nominating her for it.

I also think Tully is forgetting that Mikkayla is not a leech like her and isn't bothered with what happens to the rest of them in there. She's so dependent on everyone else in there that she'd probably base her decision on what she thinks the majority of HMs would have liked rather than in her own interests, and is too narrow-minded to think that not everyone sees things her way.

I agree, she is so wrong about Matt. Even if he's not evicted come Monday I'm sure he won't be the one with the most save votes either.

I like her. I hope she stays, but it's going to make it harder especially with it being a double eviction and because Jasmin or Mikkayla aren't up.

If Tully leaves on Monday she is going to probably feel sorry that she spent most of her time feeling so miserable especially as she has been a fan for so long! The thing with this game of Big Brother is you have to let go of being in control and enjoy the ride as a few people get to have the experience.

Anyone else think that Tully is probably thinking in her mind that she's probably pretty popular right now because of the sympathy votes?

If Tully leaves on Monday she is going to probably feel sorry that she spent most of her time feeling so miserable especially as she has been a fan for so long! The thing with this game of Big Brother is you have to let go of being in control and enjoy the ride as a few people get to have the experience.

Exactly, its a real shame because I can see there is a lot of potential for her to have been an interesting housemate, shes confrontational and speaks up, but the sulky attitude and constant tears ruin it all. Shes a great chance to leave Monday, I wont say certain cause you never know but its not looking great for her, however it isnt a vote to evict and she may have a fanbase big enough to save her.

Her face when she gets the boot is going to be amazing.

We can only hope and pray! Her talent to turn everyone in her vicinity into a headcase like her is AMAZING! She grates nerves unlike anyone! And she won't stop till they are full down frown nerved out! She burns everything she comes in contact with!

I am not really a fan and wont be disappointed if she leaves but just felt a bit sorry for her that she is missing out on a better experience and felt she could be regretting it when she goes.

Anyone else think that Tully is probably thinking in her mind that she's probably pretty popular right now because of the sympathy votes?

Shes either just being completely herself :)eek:) or shes playing it very very wrong. I looked at facebook before and there are more comments calling for her eviction then there are saying 'Save so and so'.

If she is evicted she will get an almighty shock though cause I dont think shes expecting it at all. It will definitely shake things up in the house because I would guess that others would think shes popular (some of them were shocked she was even nominated so she must have some charm to her).

Shes either just being completely herself :)eek:) or shes playing it very very wrong. I looked at facebook before and there are more comments calling for her eviction then there are saying 'Save so and so'.

If she is evicted she will get an almighty shock though cause I dont think shes expecting it at all. It will definitely shake things up in the house because I would guess that others would think shes popular (some of them were shocked she was even nominated so she must have some charm to her).

My opinion of her has changed the most out of all the HM's. She's just turned into a spoiled brat. No whinging last week when she was in the cool house and she watched Nominated HM's all have to deal with the crap house, No empathy for them then. Then she get's Nominated, cry's and blames it on not being with her cool friends, turns out that was a lie too because Matt's over there now and she's still sulking.

I want Tully or Matt out. I hated the way Matt said "no you aren't". And I'm over Tully's constant bitching.

I get that part, what I don't get is why Tully would think any of that should concern Mikkayla. Why should Mikkayla favour Tully (or Matt) over the sisters? Why should Mikkayla give a hoot whether Tully is safe or not, especially as Tully has made it clear so many times how much she dislikes Mikkayla?
At any rate Tully has way over rated Matt, who she refers to as "one of the big players". What Tully can't see is how boring Matt is (to BB viewers). Mikkayla gets far more air time than Matt. He is not especially popular to the TV audience (I don't know that for sure... we'll find out on Monday).
You've got it in one. Oh I really hope she goes on Monday. A house without Tully woud be a breath of fresh air for the rest of the housemates. As long as they are upwind of Mr Clooneys poop patch, anyway.

I've been afraid that Tully's Estelle-like fans would keep her safe, but to think of it, Mikkayla is more similar to Estelle.

Tully probably has less supporters than we think. She's going on Monday! (with Rohan!)

I don't think Tully's misunderstood like Estelle was - I think she's so well understood by the other housemates that they realize she's a drain on them. I hope the voters do too.

please dont compare tully to estelle. they are nothing alike, tully is mainstream, very mainstream, she is just suffering from her twitter, instagram, facebook, and whatever she is on, withdrawal. and her controlling, sulking personality magnifies the withdrawal. she is a pain to watch.

Ah don't hate me guys, I have just tried to save Tully several times via facebook but it keeps timing out. I don't think my phone lets me text 1900 numbers so maybe it is a sign I should just give up.

Honest question - do you think anyone who doesn't know Tully in some capacity in real life will vote to save her? Does she have a fanbase at all?

Do her antics at least make for good viewing, ala Tim week 1? Or are they just frustrating?
Hi Jesse. :D Good on you for trying to save your friend!

Personally, I find her hard to watch. Too much crying, scowling and all around ugh for me. What she is doing aren't antics so much as just being draining.

Sorry!

Was browsing through the FB BBAU page. The thread marked with a pic of the HMS who are up... Well it ain't looking good for ol' Tully. If the approximate 220 comments to that post are a sampling of the voting Lovely Australian Public, then she is doomed. I didn't do an exact count, but looks like out of the 220 about 98% are saying to get Tully out!!! (with Rohan listed with her name in most cases but not all)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back