Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realised - she is wearing his jumper/shirt whatever that thing is. You can see him wearing it on the picture of them in the house on the previous page.

Last edited:
Oh PLEASE. Her campaigning for him obviously could not have swung things his way, and I'm sure he's well smart enough to realise that having seen the percentages. Do people hate her, or do what she says? You can't have it both ways. It might piss him off, or he might think it's funny and sweet. It puzzles me that people assume that how "I, forum poster" would feel about something is necessarily how Drew would feel.

I think that, given what there is to see on this forum, any campaign run by Tully would have had an undesired effect.

We were joking about this the other day. What we were thinking was a video:

[Dark with Drew's haggard, frightened face lit from the front offset] [Voice over: "This is the face of a marked man. Only you can save him from the evil clutches of this woman"] [Change to shot of Tully in Halloween makeup and ravenous look on her face. Back to shot of Drew.] [Voice over: "To save him vote for Drew to stay in the house .... forever] [Fade to black.] :)

$63.5K twitter followers
$131K Instagram followers

That's alot of influence she chose not to use. She had the press interested in her story and didn't campaign there either. She so threw his game.

She did campaign to vote for drew to win, a couple of tweets and alot of pics of her and drew!

Thank you so much for these photos of Drew & Tully. It's funny, they are the only two housemates I am keen to follow on the outside, but I didn't care for them on the inside. I feel somewhat of a connection with them now they are on the outside and I really want their relationship to work and heaven forbid it doesn't, at least let them remain friends "with benefits"! Love to them both xxxx

p.s - Let's make this now a Drew/Tully photo thread :) It's my new favourite thread!

https://soundcloud.com/seafmhobart/drew-talks-candidly-about

A new interview from Drew. Can I first say - I think he is a bit of a shitty interviewee. I'd rather listen to Tully it's almost day and night between those two in interview style.

Summary of the interview (what he says):
- Made it further than he should have in BB
- Seen Tully "a couple of times" a lot of hinting that he hasn't been with her that much because of being busy with interviews and rehearsals - which we know is not really true he was with her all afternoon/night yesterday with his friends the proof is in the pictures that have been posted here and other information available.
- "Couldn't tell you what's going to happen just yet"
- Does he want a relationship with Tully - she's amazing and he couldn't see why not.
- Sort of indirectly admits that she is the kind of girl that you have to worry about with other girls/guys
- No you don't notice the cameras
- Doona dancing - Heard the rumours and the rumours about Jade and Ed and then hesitantly saying "I don't think anything like that happens" but then when asked straight out if he went all the way he says "No way my mother was watching"
- His hair smells

A new interview from Drew. Can I first say - I think he is a bit of a shitty interviewee. I'd rather listen to Tully it's almost day and night between those two in interview style.

- Seen Tully "a couple of times" a lot of hinting that he hasn't been with her that much because of being busy with interviews and rehearsals - which we know is not really true he was with her all afternoon/night yesterday with his friends the proof is in the pictures that have been posted here and other information available.
- Does he want a relationship with Tully - she's amazing and he couldn't see why not.
- Sort of indirectly admits that she is the kind of girl that you have to worry about with other girls/guys
- Doona dancing - Heard the rumours and the rumours about Jade and Ed and then hesitantly saying "I don't think anything like that happens" but then when asked straight out if he went all the way he says "No way my mother was watching"
- His hair smells

Your the best at finding interviews/pics! :) keep them coming... drew is being very cagey but I think he has a lot on.ll and have you noticed Rully hasn't been on social media much at all...

have you noticed Rully hasn't been on social media much at all...

Yes they have both been pretty dead to the world on social media, especially for her. Hopefully they don't stay that way however I think it's been because they were hanging with his friends. Which is probably a good reflection on her for giving his friends her full attention rather than being on social media. Looks like this morning they have come out of the wood works, tweeting, instagraming, liking things on instagram.

f119b37a467811e3870c22000aa803ac_8.jpg

- His hair smells

Thanks for that....

He has a huge shield up and is dancing around questions giving "I don't know" answers...Sounds a lot like Tully TBH just coming out of the house and dancing around her GF questions....He's still kind of in shock I bet...I know Ed said on twitter he was still in shock several days after his eviction...

I'm sure he has also changed a lot in the last 6 weeks since she's been evicted and is just playing it safe, seeing if it will work out...nothing surprising IMO

Thanks for that....

He has a huge shield up and is dancing around questions giving "I don't know" answers...Sounds a lot like Tully TBH just coming out of the house and dancing around her GF questions....He's still kind of in shock I bet...I know Ed said on twitter he was still in shock several days after his eviction...

I'm sure he has also changed a lot in the last 6 weeks since she's been evicted and is just playing it safe, seeing if it will work out...nothing surprising IMO

Well, there has been a lot of noise from the public about the relationship. So I imagine that Tully's ass could be on fire but Drew would not reveal it in public.

Yeah, he's full of shit. I just think that Drew doesn't want to indulge in any information about Tully. I know that they both slept in the same room with each other last night - alone. Drew is pretty ordinary at doing interviews.

It's obvious that Drew wants to make it work and Tully also wants to make it work. The pictures don't lie! Good on 'em though! Hope it works out for them but did anyone else think that Drew sounded a little arrogant in the soundclip?

BYXC9jDCAAA7zTW.jpg

Finally someone got them to stand together and take a photo! (since the eviction night ones) :p Thanks Fabio!

Also just an interesting bit of information - Drew and Tully's brother are both following each other on Instagram - not that I'd read too much into that of course. I think this was a fairly recent add. I wish Instagram was more like twitter I get to see when someone I follow follows someone else, favourites a tweet etc. but on Instagram not only do you have to do it manually but also likes and comments disappear.

View attachment 34759

Finally someone got them to stand together and take a photo! (since the eviction night ones) :p Thanks Fabio!

Also just an interesting bit of information - Drew and Tully's brother are both following each other on Instagram - not that I'd read too much into that of course. I think this was a fairly recent add. I wish Instagram was more like twitter I get to see when someone I follow follows someone else, favourites a tweet etc. but on Instagram not only do you have to do it manually but also likes and comments disappear.

wet..

d16e30ae46ba11e3951622000ab5aaa3_8.jpg
"Managed to crack onto [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]bb13 without [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth noticing. #rebelwithacause #bbau #bbfinale"

fde4c07646ba11e3a84e22000a9e5ad6_8.jpg

I have just looked it up

Quiche. Used to describe someone who is hotter than hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back