Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=36469]Jessica-jade12[/MENTION]

I still haven't heard the radio interviews to know what Drew has said but that was an interesting bit of information you were able to pull from Laura there. Since she tweeted "Going to be so weird to meet Drew and him be an actual person not on tv. Come home soon #drully [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth" but she didn't watch and has only heard about it presumably from Tully herself it looks like last night went well afterwards.

Also you can see them talking in Ed's picture here - do you think she was asking him "What took you so long?" :p
View attachment 34719

Look at bens titties in this pic lol

Again at the back of Ed's latest video you can see they are talking with Caleb and Xavier. Co-dependency starting to kick back in? :p

Again at the back of Ed's latest video you can see they are talking with Caleb and Xavier. Co-dependency starting to kick back in? :p

I wouldn't say co-dependency, they just want to bang the shit out of each other for a few days straight, i'd be the same....

It's really not the same in oh so many ways, and in any case no, they don't always work. But if you want to blame Tully, who herself was voted out and vilified, for failing to singlehandedly cover a double-digit gap in Drew's voting percentage, have fun with that.

Might have worked.

Oh PLEASE. Her campaigning for him obviously could not have swung things his way, and I'm sure he's well smart enough to realise that having seen the percentages. Do people hate her, or do what she says? You can't have it both ways. It might piss him off, or he might think it's funny and sweet. It puzzles me that people assume that how "I, forum poster" would feel about something is necessarily how Drew would feel.

It's very easy to say that after the percentages have been revealed after the show has ended. Fact is before she had any idea of percentages she failed to campaign for Drew. Are you implying she knew those percentages and therefore thought it wasn't necessary to vote?
Some people are so blinded that they cannot even have an ounce of common sense, what you just wrote about her not voting because he couldn't win due to percentages is VOID because she never knew those percentages prior to the eviction and therefore could have campaigned for Drew etc etc.

Sheesh

[MENTION=36469]Jessica-jade12[/MENTION]

Also you can see them talking in Ed's picture here - do you think she was asking him "What took you so long?" :p
View attachment 34719

No, more likely she was obsessively clinging to him like a bad rash, making sure the attention was on her, whispering rudely in his ear while others are talking, and going overboard with PDA causing everyone around her to feel awkward.

It's very easy to say that after the percentages have been revealed after the show has ended. Fact is before she had any idea of percentages she failed to campaign for Drew. Are you implying she knew those percentages and therefore thought it wasn't necessary to vote?
Some people are so blinded that they cannot even have an ounce of common sense, what you just wrote about her not voting because he couldn't win due to percentages is VOID because she never knew those percentages prior to the eviction and therefore could have campaigned for Drew etc etc.

Sheesh

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, I'm sorry. It doesn't matter, in terms of the argument that her campaigning could not have made up the difference, that she didn't know the percentages. It just...has nothing to do with it, logically. I'm sorry you don't think I'm using common sense, but I'm afraid that goes both ways here.

Tully said on twitter to vote for Tahan because she has played the game unapologetically? What a great reason ..... It really wasn't the house making her nuts.

Who took that photo / whose account is it from?

Room Service eh uh... nothing suss here

Just kidding. It's from Libby one of Drew's friends from Bali.

Here is another photo I found, looks like people were taking the opportunity to take pictures with them.
1458494_10152086592442176_1784871357_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back