Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just looked it up

Quiche. Used to describe someone who is hotter than hot.

oh wow, that's weird! I thought mikidiki just made up a meaning haha didn't realise other people said it too. I think i'm getting old, I have no idea what things mean now! lol

I have just looked it up

Quiche. Used to describe someone who is hotter than hot.

It comes form Chris Lilley's newest show Ja'mie: Private School Girl. Ja'mie (Chris) made up the meaning for the word for the show. You should check it out, it's quite hilarious, although maybe it's more Aussie humour that doesn't translate. IDK. The word will now be all the rage in Aus regardless.
[MENTION=34029]murf[/MENTION], [MENTION=11474]Hekate[/MENTION]

It comes form Chris Lilley's newest show Ja'mie: Private School Girl. Ja'mie (Chris) made up the meaning for the word for the show. You should check it out, it's quite hilarious, although maybe it's more Aussie humour that doesn't translate. IDK. The word will now be all the rage in Aus regardless.
[MENTION=34029]murf[/MENTION], [MENTION=11474]Hekate[/MENTION]

Ahh! ok I haven't seen his new show. Makes sense now.

What do you mean when you say someone's quiche?

LMAO! Sorry, just got this msg now. I wish when someone quotes you a notification comes up. It means hotter than hot, like sexually hot beyond words. It's from Ja'mie Private School Girl.

I just read a story on ninemsn/woman's day about Tahlia/Drew & Tully. It asks the question are Drew & Tully getting married? Tahlia says something about she doesn't know if Tully is just a good actor, for being in a relationship with Tahlia for 1.5 years, or if she has just lost the plot?

I don't think we have heard the last of this love triangle by a LONG shot! Lots of magazine covers to come I think lol.

Tully tweeted that she apreciates the irony of tahlia calling her a sellout in a paid story lol
I didnt like her in the house but I'm loving her now

Tahlia, what are you doing!

X2 haha! She was the winner in this whole situation because of the way she's handled it. What makes her talk now, especially comment on an unconfirmed info I have no idea.

Tahlia probably will get the same $ for her 10 minute convo with some trash mag, than Tully earned on 3 months of embarrassing herself on TV. Who is the loser?

Tahlia probably will get the same $ for her 10 minute convo with some trash mag, than Tully earned on 3 months of embarrassing herself on TV. Who is the loser?

The bitter ex with the ax to grind is the loser. Sympathy was with her, but she broke up with Tully months ago now - she needs to let it go, she looks ridiculous.

Not saying that what Tully did was right - but jesus, she is in her 20's - we've all done stupid stuff in our 20's. Time for people to stop using what happened as justification to by nasty assholes to complete strangers.

LMAO! Sorry, just got this msg now. I wish when someone quotes you a notification comes up. It means hotter than hot, like sexually hot beyond words. It's from Ja'mie Private School Girl.

Haha ok. A notification comes up for me if someone quotes me, maybe your settings have changed.

The humor definitely transfers. I love that show. It's going to be aired on HBO in the US soon! We also had Summer Heights High & a version of the show Wilfred over here.

The humor definitely transfers. I love that show. It's going to be aired on HBO in the US soon! We also had Summer Heights High & a version of the show Wilfred over here.

That's good! Chris Lilley is a genius. Have you seen the original Wilfred? I tried to get into the US version but I just couldn't.

I just read a story on ninemsn/woman's day about Tahlia/Drew & Tully. It asks the question are Drew & Tully getting married? Tahlia says something about she doesn't know if Tully is just a good actor, for being in a relationship with Tahlia for 1.5 years, or if she has just lost the plot?

I don't think we have heard the last of this love triangle by a LONG shot! Lots of magazine covers to come I think lol.

The more she talks, the more apparent it is why Tully jumped the fence. Tahlia's not doing herself any favours (btw I'm definitely NOT a Tully Fan).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back