Skip to main content

Housemate #5 TULLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what is most telling is she never campaigned for him. I surmise because she's so codependent (read: Borderline fo sho) she wanted him out of there as quickly as possible.

I read some of her tweets. She really can't be alone, even complaining about flying to the GC on her own.

Ed's doing a great job in comparison though he does need to redeem himself.

I think what is most telling is she never campaigned for him. I surmise because she's so codependent (read: Borderline fo sho) she wanted him out of there as quickly as possible.

I read some of her tweets. She really can't be alone, even complaining about flying to the GC on her own.

Ed's doing a great job in comparison though he does need to redeem himself.

She was interviewed last night and said herself that she was sending votes to others so Drew would come out.

OMFG really? that's terrible!!

Where's the interview hon?

It's not a proper interview sorry, just when they talk to the loved ones and put it in the eviction gallery.

It said:

Tully's been voting, but not always for Drew! "I would vote for someone else so he would come out, but then I'd feel bad and vote for him too!"

$63.5K twitter followers
$131K Instagram followers

she could have swung it around for him but chose not too.

Reynolds was using V8 twitter account and dirty tricks but all she needed to do was say "vote for Drew".

It was the cheating controversy that gained her notoriety and those followers (weird phenomenon) so she gains, he loses.

Wow, he'll be pissed.

It's not a proper interview sorry, just when they talk to the loved ones and put it in the eviction gallery.

It said:

Tully's been voting, but not always for Drew! "I would vote for someone else so he would come out, but then I'd feel bad and vote for him too!"

Hmmmmm doubt she voted for him otherwise she would have campaigned. With that many followers she didn't need to do much at all just say vote for him.

Oh dear.

Oh, he'll appreciate that! Good lord. Parasite.

$63.5K twitter followers

she could have swung it around for him but chose not too.

Reynolds was using V8 twitter account and dirty tricks but all she needed to do was say "vote for Drew".

It was the cheating controversy that gained her notoriety and those followers (weird phenomenon) so she gains, he loses.

Wow, he'll be pissed.

I dislike Ed just as much as I do Tully, but I think this shows the difference between the two of them. While Ed has been actively campaigning for Jade, Tully has done nothing for Drew and instead has been voting against him for her own selfish reasons.

Oh PLEASE. Her campaigning for him obviously could not have swung things his way, and I'm sure he's well smart enough to realise that having seen the percentages. Do people hate her, or do what she says? You can't have it both ways. It might piss him off, or he might think it's funny and sweet. It puzzles me that people assume that how "I, forum poster" would feel about something is necessarily how Drew would feel.

Oh PLEASE. Her campaigning for him obviously could not have swung things his way, and I'm sure he's well smart enough to realise that having seen the percentages. Do people hate her, or do what she says? You can't have it both ways. It might piss him off, or he might think it's funny and sweet. It puzzles me that people assume that how "I, forum poster" would feel about something is necessarily how Drew would feel.

$63.5K twitter followers

That's alot of influence she chose not to use. She had the press interested in her story and didn't campaign there either. She so threw his game.

All hail to common sense. I just wrote the same thing (though not so eloquently) in another thread.

I know he had a terrible percentage compared to the other 3 but Tully could have at least tried to help him a bit. Not everyone hates her. A lot of people love her as evidenced by her amount of followers. She could have at least tried to help him a bit. Hell, even if she didn't want to try and help him, at least maybe not voting against might have been nice.

Twitter followers and influence are not the same thing. Surely you've seen how many people follow her solely to be nasty, and others do just to keep up on BB stuff. You really think enough people would have thought, "I'd vote for Drew, but Tully didn't tell me to" to affect the outcome? I'm sorry, but I think that's silly and just another excuse to go after her.

Twitter followers and influence are not the same thing. Surely you've seen how many people follow her solely to be nasty, and others do just to keep up on BB stuff. You really think enough people would have thought, "I'd vote for Drew, but Tully didn't tell me to" to affect the outcome? I'm sorry, but I think that's silly and just another excuse to go after her.

BB contest is an election by democratic vote.

Propaganda works.

Repetition works. That's just campaign advertising.

BB contest is an election by democratic vote.

Propaganda works.

Repetition works. That's just campaign advertising.

It's really not the same in oh so many ways, and in any case no, they don't always work. But if you want to blame Tully, who herself was voted out and vilified, for failing to singlehandedly cover a double-digit gap in Drew's voting percentage, have fun with that.

[MENTION=36469]Jessica-jade12[/MENTION]

I still haven't heard the radio interviews to know what Drew has said but that was an interesting bit of information you were able to pull from Laura there. Since she tweeted "Going to be so weird to meet Drew and him be an actual person not on tv. Come home soon #drully [MENTION=27738]tee[/MENTION]_smyth" but she didn't watch and has only heard about it presumably from Tully herself it looks like last night went well afterwards.

Also you can see them talking in Ed's picture here - do you think she was asking him "What took you so long?" :p
BYRAM_DCEAA0Lu9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back