Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Hey Gemma, what was the 3rd round of auditions like when you had a one on one chat with Alex M? What type of questions did he ask?
Yes... 3rd round and he just asks about the quick questions they ask for the application and stuff during the first two rounds... Just be super honest and say what you think.... During the 2014 auditions I told Alex and the producers things that I didn't even tell my best friends... Be transparent is my tip

Yes my contract finished today .... So ask me questions and ill spill if I can

I think you mentioned a HM from BBAU14 hooking up with a HM from BBAU13 or BBAU12 at some stage soon after the show. We need names now.

Also, do you know which HM Ben Norris was referring to when he tweeted in the early days of I'm a Celebrity about a HM that snobbed Joel Creasley?

I think you mentioned a HM from BBAU14 hooking up with a HM from BBAU13 or BBAU12 at some stage soon after the show. We need names now.

Also, do you know which HM Ben Norris was referring to when he tweeted in the early days of I'm a Celebrity about a HM that snobbed Joel Creasley?
I'm not sure about the first question I took a photo of Dave and Layla having a friendly kiss but that's all ... Ben as far as I can guess was probs talking about estelle or maybe Tim ... Not sure... Sorry not so helpful on those

IF we ever get BB back on our screens

and

IF there is another 'Surly' animal, vegetable or mineral,

you @gemma6foot6 should head up the diabolical ideas.
Your devil may care attitude just ROCKS!
I gotta get another word now....

IF we ever get BB back on our screens

and

IF there is another 'Surly' animal, vegetable or mineral,

you @gemma6foot6 should head up the diabolical ideas.
Your devil may care attitude just ROCKS!
I gotta get another word now....
There was a animal this season but they never used it ... There was a parrot on a perch in the parlour that I knew could move and talk so when we were in the parlour everyone would leave me by myself coz they didn't like me so I would talk to the parrot and try and get it to talk back... Like... Polly wanna cracker... I wanted a challenge so bad

I KNEW that parrot was there for a reason.

Ok so I'll ask some questions since you're able to spill now ...

1.Do you think producers tried to make Priya out as a villain? She was 'unopologetically' Priya and liked to cause drama but do you think they used this against her ? Because they clearly tried to give her the bitch role from the start.

2. What did Leo whisper to David?

3. Did anyone have sex in the house? Blow jobs?

4. Have Ryan and katie hooked up since the show finished ?

5. Do you know what Travis said to Ryan when they had the fight in garden?

I KNEW that parrot was there for a reason.

Ok so I'll ask some questions since you're able to spill now ...

1.Do you think producers tried to make Priya out as a villain? She was 'unopologetically' Priya and liked to cause drama but do you think they used this against her ? Because they clearly tried to give her the bitch role from the start.

2. What did Leo whisper to David?

3. Did anyone have sex in the house? Blow jobs?

4. Have Ryan and katie hooked up since the show finished ?

5. Do you know what Travis said to Ryan when they had the fight in garden?
1. We all got a characterized edit and they showed only the side of us that they wanted to show... Priya was lovely and fun but also honest so they only showed the bitchy side at the beginning the tipping point was when she stood behind me... Her edit changed then... The same happened with Skye. up until the last three weeks she was getting the winners edit and then they tipped it and gave her the brat edit.
2. Leo and Davids whisper was blown way out of proportion and I know what it is but I think it's up to either David and Leo to let everyone know it's not that big of a deal it's just a joke between the two.
3. There are a lot of rumours in the house about who had sex I don't know who it was but apparently one of the couples did. But I think it would be quite awkward because even if you are getting hot and heavy you had to go up to the diary room to get a condom from their medical kit and you had to ask Big Brother for anything you get from the medical kit.
4. Much to Katie's dismay I don't think so but I don't really talk to either of them at all
5.I don't know exactly what Travis said to Ryan but I know it was just a Mean thing about one of his sisters I think it was about Abby something along the lines of having sex with her or something

No questions but I'm still disappointed you didn't get to stay in longer.

... Did everyone really think Jake had awesome raps? Lol :(

What did Jake do to change your opinion of him so much?

Did everyone in the house know about Cat and Lawson before you left the big brother house, or did it all escalate after you left?

Was Lisa as much of a bitch as she was shown in the daily shows or did she just get a bad edit?

Was David really that annoying or was it just a bad edit?

Who out of all the housemates treated you the worst?

Who treated you the best?

What was the toughest moment in the house?

At the finale, where all the housemates were in that hotel, did you notice any people acting differently to how the acted in the house?

How was the relationship dynamic between Cat and Lawson when all the housemates re-united for the grand finale week at the hotel?

1. We all got a characterized edit and they showed only the side of us that they wanted to show... Priya was lovely and fun but also honest so they only showed the bitchy side at the beginning the tipping point was when she stood behind me... Her edit changed then... The same happened with Skye. up until the last three weeks she was getting the winners edit and then they tipped it and gave her the brat edit.
2. Leo and Davids whisper was blown way out of proportion and I know what it is but I think it's up to either David and Leo to let everyone know it's not that big of a deal it's just a joke between the two.
3. There are a lot of rumours in the house about who had sex I don't know who it was but apparently one of the couples did. But I think it would be quite awkward because even if you are getting hot and heavy you had to go up to the diary room to get a condom from their medical kit and you had to ask Big Brother for anything you get from the medical kit.
4. Much to Katie's dismay I don't think so but I don't really talk to either of them at all
5.I don't know exactly what Travis said to Ryan but I know it was just a Mean thing about one of his sisters I think it was about Abby something along the lines of having sex with her or something

Ummmm.....

1. Priya was painted as an angel for the first 6+ weeks by the editing team, if not til the very end. She was not painted as a villain at all before she stood behind you.
2. I thought EVERYONE knew what Leo and David's whisper was - it has been discussed on multiple threads here extensively, even by David himself
3. People have sex without condoms
4. Not sure why the OP asked, but they are young and single and can do what they like

What did Jake do to change your opinion of him so much?

Did everyone in the house know about Cat and Lawson before you left the big brother house, or did it all escalate after you left?

Was Lisa as much of a bitch as she was shown in the daily shows or did she just get a bad edit?

Was David really that annoying or was it just a bad edit?

Who out of all the housemates treated you the worst?

Who treated you the best?

What was the toughest moment in the house?

At the finale, where all the housemates were in that hotel, did you notice any people acting differently to how the acted in the house?

How was the relationship dynamic between Cat and Lawson when all the housemates re-united for the grand finale week at the hotel?
Cat and lawson weren't even really hanging out when I was there I was as shocked as u were
Jake was just so ingenious he was one person in the house and another out and he said some mean things that I found out about
Lisa is a bitch but at least you know where you stand with her... I always said to her she was so acidic but gives very good advice
David is david he was very weasely in the beginning but I really began to like him near the end I think he grew the most
Travis and katie treated me the worst during the game I would say maybe jake post game... Not even a happy birthday message from him

I think priya treated me the best she was the most loyal I think
Toughest moment... Standing in the backyard knowing I was going home and having no one behind me.. The few moments before priya stood behind me. I was so alone
Yeah most of the housemates were different at finale it was disappointing
Cat and lawson were dating at the time but didn't want to be seen in public out of respect for candice

Jake was just so ingenious he was one person in the house and another out and he said some mean things that I found out about

We saw less of the HM's than you did, but most of the forum posters picked up that Jake was a snake. (and so fake)

And no we weren't shown that Jake had a nasty side.

Cat and lawson weren't even really hanging out when I was there I was as shocked as u were
Lisa is a bitch but at least you know where you stand with her... I always said to her she was so acidic but gives very good advice
David is david he was very weasely in the beginning but I really began to like him near the end I think he grew the most
Travis and katie treated me the worst during the game I would say maybe jake post game... Not even a happy birthday message from him

I think priya treated me the best she was the most loyal I think
Toughest moment... Standing in the backyard knowing I was going home and having no one behind me.. The few moments before priya stood behind me. I was so alone
Yeah most of the housemates were different at finale it was disappointing
Cat and lawson were dating at the time but didn't want to be seen in public out of respect for candice

Thank you for answering the questions. I have some more if you don't mind.

Did you have any interesting chats in the Big Brother house? Or was it all just idle and bitchy gossip?

Who made you laugh the most in the house?

How did rich Ryan treat you?

Do you still think that Skye is as 'deep as a paddling pool'?

Have you seen any of the footage of yourself inside the house? If so, were there any incidents in the house where you felt you were given an unfair edit?

Have you ever imagined yourself as a sprinkler? Sprinkling water all over the grass going 'pft pft pft pft'?

I have a couple if you don't mind answering -

If you had lasted longer, who would you have hung around with?

Who would you have got on with from the neighbours next door (Lina, penny, Tom, Richard)?

Who do you think played the best game?

do you know what Sam's feelings were for Sandra (hers were pretty clear on the show).

What do you think of Ryan? Judging by social media he's pretty much ignored everyone (which I suppose is natural after the show).

What's you opinion on Jason?

Did you "accidently on purpose" take anything from the house?

I live in the UK and our version, although heavily edited, shows a lot more (ie fights, arguments,swearing and even sex!!!!). would have been interesting to have seen this on the show. We have a "bit on the side" show here where it shows a lot more than on the main show (it's on daily). Evicted HMs are on it for the whole week - does Oz have something similar? Can't seem to find it.....

Last edited:
We saw less of the HM's than you did, but most of the forum posters picked up that Jake was a snake. (and so fake)

And no we weren't shown that Jake had a nasty side.
Jake played his genuine character the whole time in the house except maybe the night he came in to Lisa that was only a glimpse into the real jake it was more afterwards

Jake played his genuine character the whole time in the house except maybe the night he came in to Lisa that was only a glimpse into the real jake it was more afterwards

Oh well, if they coupled up - all the best to them - I hope if they are a couple, you can only wish the best x

Back