Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Hey Gemma good to see you still here. I think it was Cat that said that she was told there would be no live feeds. Did you know their would be no live feeds? And did the rest of the house knows this, leading them to change their behaviour as they knew it wouldn't be showed.

...hey Gemma... (thanks for answering my question before)... this is probably a stupid question on my part... how much luggage are you allowed to take in and how many changes of clothing are you allowed to take... (are there limits?)... the reason that I ask is that some females in this and past series seem to have about 20 different outfits in some occasions... (perhaps the girls swap clothing to make it seem that way?)... and besides... from memory we only ever seeing you all wheeling just one suitcase at times... (prior to evictions etc)... I guess that your suitcases are checked to make sure that you're not taking contraband in too?... as I said... probably a stupid question on my part lol!... cheers.
We were allowed one large and two little suitcases... So whatever you could pack in there... We then handed all our stuff to the staff and they went through every item

Hey Gemma good to see you still here. I think it was Cat that said that she was told there would be no live feeds. Did you know their would be no live feeds? And did the rest of the house knows this, leading them to change their behaviour as they knew it wouldn't be showed.
No I had no idea I found out after I was evicted... I was disappointed... I was the hm that did the most research before entering and had no idea so I wouldn't think that cat knew either

We were allowed one large and two little suitcases... So whatever you could pack in there... We then handed all our stuff to the staff and they went through every item

Every item except for Jason's watch. I've never understood why HMs aren't allowed to know what time it is. It must really fuck with everyone's body clocks, especially those who go far in the game.

Every item except for Jason's watch. I've never understood why HMs aren't allowed to know what time it is. It must really fuck with everyone's body clocks, especially those who go far in the game.
Yeah we weren't sure what happened there with the watch.... I found out when I got out we were going to bed around 3-4 am and waking up at 1030 ish

Why the fuck did we not know this???

Not yelling at you Gemma, its just...fuck you channel nine... You ruined BB, we knew almost nothing about last years house.

I agree. Channel nine caused us all to become stalkers. I learnt more about Cat through searching on the internet then channel nine ever showed us on the show.

Kevin was our kookaburra he would fly down and sit on the mic stands .. Our main pet was moth man junior he was a giant moth that sometimes lived in the tree house on the fake tree he was about the size of your palm
IKR!

To think of all those kookaburra posts we missed.

:(
rr

Kevin was our kookaburra he would fly down and sit on the mic stands .. Our main pet was moth man junior he was a giant moth that sometimes lived in the tree house on the fake tree he was about the size of your palm

That moth sounds like a creature from my worst nightmares.

Moths just freak me out.

Hey Gemma! I am a huge fan if Big Brother and I have spent the past 8 months watching the old series' on TEN. Im curious to ask you what your opinion on Big Brother is? Where you a fan of the old Big Brother? Are you a fan of NINE Big Brother? Who do you think did it better NINE or TEN? Like would you liked to have FNL in your series? Do you think Gretel would have been a better host rather then Sonia? And obiously being in the house you wouldnt know how bad the show was doing, but where you guys skeptical about how the show was doing? And do you think BB2015 is a possibilty? Sorry alot of questioj lol I know. Im just curious and BTW I was so pissed you left first! You made it entertaing! And I guess I was one of the few people who undersrood your stratigy and I appluad you for it. I really hope BB stays cause my goal is to win BB2018 if there is one it must be an awesome feeling getting picked for Big Brother!

Hey, @gemma6foot6, what do you think of the Hardcore History podcasts by Dan Carlin, and more importantly why do you think I am the number one fan these forums of the double h podcasts?

Back