Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

gemma6foot6
3 hours ago
Family fun outside in the sun #vader #supervised #outsidetime #home #family #cat #smiles

10843996_665669230221256_1183967104_n.jpg

Hmmmmm Lawson v Skye: yes he did snap but Skye was a handful and many said she was hard to live with. I often found it interesting that Cat and Skye were close for a while, yet Lawson hated her. Skye needed to slapped down every once in a while, she got away with way tooooo much like a spoiled brat that every one just tried to placate. Laws may have been mean but it was never showed to upset her that much. The Dave mocking- was done by several during the Hotel task... And Dave worked hard to isolate himself some times.

Many said? The HMs who were judgmental about Skye were the first ones out the door because they were nasty, jealous bitches. Lawson was just nasty to Skye so he could show off to his clicky friends Sam, Lisa, and Sandra. They all thought they were so superior, it was nauseating.

What exactly did Skye 'get away with' ?

You are correct about Cat and Skye's friendship, Cat said in her exit video that she would miss Skye the most.

Skye irritated Leo???? wTF? She dragged him around by the nose and humiliated him. Sure Leo let her and should have known better, but her treatment of Leo and her arrogance lost her BB

Skye was a good friend to Leo. He latched onto her to get further in the game and it worked. They had a mutually beneficial relationship, they were friends with benefits by mutual agreement. They didn't nominate each other and Skye was the only HM to vote foe Leo to be HOH. She was honest with him about their relationship.

If you are referring to the time she selected Priya to come back to the main house as Skye 's humiliation of Leo, I would say Skye had two good friends in the sanctuary and she choose the female friend over Leo. Perfectly nice thing for her to do for her friend Priya.

Last edited:
I have a bf of 9 years but yes I have a height requirement of at least 6"6 but do love short guys with really big Pe....... rsonalities haha

Dratz, I only scrap in at 6"2.. Not even sure I meet your other prerequisites either :(

Nine years is a good innings, hopefully we catch some blurry wedding pap shots through the Daily Mail soon!

Many said? The HMs who were judgmental about Skye were the first ones out the door because they were nasty, jealous bitches. Lawson was just nasty to Skye so he could show off to his clicky friends Sam, Lisa, and Sandra. They all thought they were so superior, it was nauseating.

What exactly did Skye 'get away with' ?

You are correct about Cat and Skye's friendship, Cat said in her exit video that she would miss Skye the most.

Skye was a good friend to Leo. He latched onto her to get further in the game and it worked. They had a mutually beneficial relationship, they were friends with benefits by mutual agreement. They didn't nominate each other and Skye was the only HM to vote foe Leo to be HOH. She was honest with him about their relationship.

If you are referring to the time she selected Priya to come back to the main house as Skye 's humiliation of Leo, I would say Skye had two good friends in the sanctuary and she choose the female friend over Leo. Perfectly nice thing for her to do for her friend Priya.

Skye's a turd. Only those who don't know her disagree.
Gemma, you calling Skye as deep as a paddling pool was almost as good as when she didnt win Big Brother. You were right on.

Didn't a psychologist pick out the housemates personality values and see if they clashed or matched up. Although the housemates picked the pairings, right?[DOUBLEPOST=1419216618][/DOUBLEPOST]That's why there was good and bad matches?

Back