Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Skye irritated Leo???? wTF? She dragged him around by the nose and humiliated him. Sure Leo let her and should have known better, but her treatment of Leo and her arrogance lost her BB

Yep I am Clawsons #10 fan. and I will now retire to the Clawson thread with @reepbot :biggrin::p:cat: . I liked them as individuals, and loved them as a couple. And still do especially Cat

Gemma, welcome back to your thread.... What it it like having people know your face, and making assumptions about you? Do they? Sandra references being a faux celebrity

In BBUS the HMs vote to evict and while it is not in front of the two Nominated ones, they do announce the vote totals and the audience knows . It is just a game. Gemma took a shot at an extreme strategy. She told Jake at one point "We don't need the HM to like us just Australia" it just backfired on her.

Thoughts Gemma?
I just did what I thought was the best thing for me at the time ... If the game was different it might have gone a different way

What did you really think about the Katie/Priya taking cash and putting you on shakes? Everyone seemed chill but I think that would be harsh

gemma6foot6
10 hours ago
Hanging out in the pink room with my bf . Everyone thought he was fitzy from fitzy and wippa #bbau

10832060_799434230116811_2058527266_n.jpg

:D

In BBUS the HMs vote to evict and while it is not in front of the two Nominated ones, they do announce the vote totals and the audience knows . It is just a game. Gemma took a shot at an extreme strategy. She told Jake at one point "We don't need the HM to like us just Australia" it just backfired on her.

Thoughts Gemma?
The difference is that in BBUS they know that is the game going in, they vote in anonymity and there is no lining up behind people to embarrass them on national tv. The biggest difference is that BBAus changed the rules of eviction without explaining how it would work.

I do think that eviction cost them a lot of viewers.

Back