Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

Heading home Thursday ... Everything I love is in perth .. But I sure have had fun

What's your plan and hopes for the future Gemma? Are you heading back to work, or avoiding that for as long as possible? Do you like to travel? What are your hobbies when you are not throwing down truthbombs on TV? :)

An art task where we had to draw our pair then hoh had to guess who it was in all the pictures... Pretty boring actually[DOUBLEPOST=1417432633][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel lawson has changed the most from what I thought her was like
Changed because of the the whole Clawson thing? Or in other ways. Could you tell if they were into each other yet while you were there?

and I wouldn't have liked that. The potential they had for mixing the pairs up was completely botched unless after the way your eviction @gemma was carried out and the ensuing reactions and feedback that was delivered they had to do a different format.
I like your new pic Khun Khun

Maybe I'm not sure he's just different... I used to find him warm and open now he's more closed off and cold....I only noticed that they hung out a lot
I think the Clawson blow back was hard and they want to keep things not so public about being together.

Thanks so much Gemma for answering fan questions! We really do appreciate it. I have enjoyed several of the HM out of the house especially you

Maybe I'm not sure he's just different... I used to find him warm and open now he's more closed off and cold....I only noticed that they hung out a lot
I think Katie alluded to this describing Lawdog as kind of a shy lovable goofball in the first couple of weeks. Ryan could barely hide his contempt for him and his 'magic' as well, rolling his eyes at almost everything Lawdog said or did.

But that all changed about 4 weeks in when a more 'douchy' side of him started to surface. Maybe that's who he was all along but he just needed time to feel comfortable in revealing his real self in the house.

Jason was really quite harsh about clawson. I think life hasn't been easy for Lawson after his very public cheating and that's probably why he's a bit cool Gemma. Feels he is judged and can't trust anyone.

I think Katie alluded to this describing Lawdog as kind of a shy lovable goofball in the first couple of weeks. Ryan could barely hide his contempt for him and his 'magic' as well, rolling his eyes at almost everything Lawdog said or did.

But that all changed about 4 weeks in when a more 'douchy' side of him started to surface. Maybe that's who he was all along but he just needed time to feel comfortable in revealing his real self in the house.
People would refer to His temper and snappiness , but we really didn't see it. Also he was only nominated once even after the Clawson thing. Cat took the heat for that. They had to put up everyone to get Lawson out.

He was most cranky during the Hotel task when he could not speak to Cat...

I'm back at work already, I love to travel and have lots of ideas in the pipeline it's just executing them now
I feel that getting back into normal life is the best thing for any reality tv player. A lot of people hang on too long and struggle to create a regular life. I feel you are one of the lucky ones who will manage to have both: a good connection with fans and a solid grounding in the real world.

The way this season went with the hateful clique of cool kids, I'm glad you got out, even though your eviction was disgraceful. I truly feel your eviction cost the show many viewers.

I feel that getting back into normal life is the best thing for any reality tv player. A lot of people hang on too long and struggle to create a regular life. I feel you are one of the lucky ones who will manage to have both: a good connection with fans and a solid grounding in the real world.

The way this season went with the hateful clique of cool kids, I'm glad you got out, even though your eviction was disgraceful. I truly feel your eviction cost the show many viewers.

In BBUS the HMs vote to evict and while it is not in front of the two Nominated ones, they do announce the vote totals and the audience knows . It is just a game. Gemma took a shot at an extreme strategy. She told Jake at one point "We don't need the HM to like us just Australia" it just backfired on her.

Thoughts Gemma?

People would refer to His temper and snappiness , but we really didn't see it. Also he was only nominated once even after the Clawson thing. Cat took the heat for that. They had to put up everyone to get Lawson out.

He was most cranky during the Hotel task when he could not speak to Cat...
Oh I think it was more than that. The way he mocked/bitched/sneered about housemates on the fringes of his clique (i.e. Dave) was pretty telling also. I dunno how you can say we didn't see him being a condescending arsehole though. He repeatedly talked down, mocked and bossed Skye around quite a bit from the footage they included in the show. It shouldn't even be questioned that he had a temper, towards certain members that is those who were not part of his cool kids clique.

Oh I think it was more than that. The way he mocked/bitched/sneered about housemates on the fringes of his clique (i.e. Dave) was pretty telling also. I dunno how you can say we didn't see him being a condescending arsehole though. He repeatedly talked down, mocked and bossed Skye around quite a bit from the footage they included in the show. It shouldn't even be questioned that he had a temper, towards certain members that is those who were not part of his cool kids clique.
I'm no Skye fan but I did notice quite a few times him being really mean to Skye. If they were in a group situation he nearly always had something to say to her. It was really mean I thought. Must be horrible living with someone who loudly says 'shut up' when you speak and stuff. She coped with it well. Yes the girl is annoying but there's no need to treat her like that.

I think she irritated both Priya and Leo but they made an effort to accept her anmoyingness and became close to her.

Hmmmmm Lawson v Skye: yes he did snap but Skye was a handful and many said she was hard to live with. I often found it interesting that Cat and Skye were close for a while, yet Lawson hated her. Skye needed to slapped down every once in a while, she got away with way tooooo much like a spoiled brat that every one just tried to placate. Laws may have been mean but it was never showed to upset her that much. The Dave mocking- was done by several during the Hotel task... And Dave worked hard to isolate himself some times.

Back