Skip to main content

Hi @gemmasixfootsix!!

gemma6foot6
10 hours ago
Hanging out in the pink room with my bf . Everyone thought he was fitzy from fitzy and wippa #bbau

10832060_799434230116811_2058527266_n.jpg

:D
Look great together :)

No I haven't worn that green dress... They said it wasn't fancy enough.. I'm glad I changed I loved the White one I felt amazing

Whether green or white, the dress you wore in the end looked amazing!

You looked beautiful in the white but also given your features, YOU would have made any green dress look fancy. Something about the combo of red hair and green is just, really special.

Yes, red and green is a beautiful combination. She would have been serving us Disney's Ariel goddess status!

JvrSG7f.jpg

@gemma6foot6, I just want to say you are beautiful. My friends daughter has Marfans, she is 23 now. Though the marfans has affected her sight, she has some sight, but legally blind. Still hasn't stopped her from living her life, she has been travelling,studying and working and living life! It's great to see you here on the forums!! Cheers

@gemma6foot6, I just want to say you are beautiful. My friends daughter has Marfans, she is 23 now. Though the marfans has affected her sight, she has some sight, but legally blind. Still hasn't stopped her from living her life, she has been travelling,studying and working and living life! It's great to see you here on the forums!! Cheers
Thank you that means a lot to me... I'm very lucky that marfans has only touched me in a limited way so far.. Tell your friend to keep shining

Hi @gemma6foot6 Although I wasn't keen on some things about your time in the house but did think the eviction thing was extremely rough, I've been impressed with your presence here, the way you've handled most of the questions, and braved the criticisms. Good on you for having a go!

Hi @gemma6foot6 Although I wasn't keen on some things about your time in the house but did think the eviction thing was extremely rough, I've been impressed with your presence here, the way you've handled most of the questions, and braved the criticisms. Good on you for having a go!
Yes, it's very interesting to observe 'the show' and compare it with 'the outside'. Where the 'social experiment' gets kind of mixed up with the 'media experiment' in these last few years. I didn't get to watch the show this year - but I have kept up with the forum anyway so all the impressions I have are from either forum members or Gemma's own posts and social media. And she seems fairly sane and nice to me - yet there was clearly insane unnice footage. Very interesting!!

Yes, it's very interesting to observe 'the show' and compare it with 'the outside'. Where the 'social experiment' gets kind of mixed up with the 'media experiment' in these last few years. I didn't get to watch the show this year - but I have kept up with the forum anyway so all the impressions I have are from either forum members or Gemma's own posts and social media. And she seems fairly sane and nice to me - yet there was clearly insane unnice footage. Very interesting!!
Yes, I find the whole thing very interesting in terms of the intersection between reality TV and social media. There is no doubt more ability to reputation manage on social media (i.e. best version of self). Interesting to consider how that concept applies when in the house, and the criticism that housemates might not be acting authentically etc. It's quite fascinating in some respects.

Yes, I find the whole thing very interesting in terms of the intersection between reality TV and social media. There is no doubt more ability to reputation manage on social media (i.e. best version of self). Interesting to consider how that concept applies when in the house, and the criticism that housemates might not be acting authentically etc. It's quite fascinating in some respects.
Yes. Not the original intent of the show, but still fascinating. Not sure if you have been following other threads - I just read the butterfly effect thread (theorist) which prompted me to re watch some of the episodes embedded in that thread (yes, well.... I am fighting with my partner. Some nights have been long. Sigh!). And it is definitely really interesting to compare a) the footage itself, and how the show was put together and b) how aware the housemates were, and/or how genuine they were.

Also - I didn't watch the actual show this year, just mainly read the daily show thread and the housemate antics thread. Didn't read the appreciation threads because I had no actual appreciation for the housemates, not having watched them. But I have had a look just recently (some nights have been long!) and they are fascinating as well - the arguments that he forum posters are having with each other. It is amazing. And a new spin on the social/media experiment. A much less controlled/controllable experiment...! But rather fascinating reading. Obviously not all that essential for development of life skills or intellect but fascinating in an armchair psychology kind of way if you happen to have the time/inclination.

Yes. Not the original intent of the show, but still fascinating. Not sure if you have been following other threads - I just read the butterfly effect thread (theorist) which prompted me to re watch some of the episodes embedded in that thread (yes, well.... I am fighting with my partner. Some nights have been long. Sigh!). And it is definitely really interesting to compare a) the footage itself, and how the show was put together and b) how aware the housemates were, and/or how genuine they were.

Also - I didn't watch the actual show this year, just mainly read the daily show thread and the housemate antics thread. Didn't read the appreciation threads because I had no actual appreciation for the housemates, not having watched them. But I have had a look just recently (some nights have been long!) and they are fascinating as well - the arguments that he forum posters are having with each other. It is amazing. And a new spin on the social/media experiment. A much less controlled/controllable experiment...! But rather fascinating reading. Obviously not all that essential for development of life skills or intellect but fascinating in an armchair psychology kind of way if you happen to have the time/inclination.
Totally agree! @theorist would probably have an interesting perspective too. Another thread perhaps.

Back