Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

I’m curious to see how the celeb version plays out? Who do you think they’ll get on it?

Possibly Julia Morris and family? Definitely a Neighbour’s person. Ex footy/cricket star?

Hmm, maybe not a Neighbours person.

All of the old cast are replaying the same old schtick (Keith says something dumb and Lee scolds him, Mick says something boring and Di scolds him and cackles, or says BEBE, Mr Delpechitra goes "Hooray!", Anastacia says something sexual, Mrs Dalton sits with her legs up on the couch), and the new ones make no impact at all.
Holly Dalton is actually growing on me though, she's a bit of a cult figure.

Anastasia says how the Greeks are the best / were the first at something.

Is this a drinking game?

I finally got Channel 10's stream to play again. I think my VPN changed their Australian server. But now I won't need to watch anything on 10 until Gogglebox returns.

YAYAYAYAYAY!! I really liked how these two bounced off each other, and both seem like polite, respectable peoples. Can't wait for more gogglebox. I think it's cos i'm time poor *and* lazy. I love getting an overview of an episode or movie or whatev's, with the main bits highlighted for me:watching: I also love the UK version. (but the celebs one is shithouse)

Glad The Delpechitras have gone & glad The Elias family have gone they bought nothing to the couch.

Glad The Delpechitras have gone & glad The Elias family have gone they bought nothing to the couch.
giphy.gif

I didn't mind these guys because sometimes they let on a little more than they should lol. Hooray the Elias family are finally gone though.

(turns on VPN to read that article) Oh wait, they are only sitting it out because of Covid? FFS don't get my hopes up like that! And next time make it so that Anastasia and Faye go as well. Kthxbai.

SO much better.
Just love Keith and Lee from day one, and now Simon and Adam are back, has brought it back to fun again!

It's much better without the families. I just don't think they work, Holly's family aside because Holly is gold television.
The others just come across as annoying or pointless. Nobody really watches tv as a family unit anymore, with everyone on the couch. Which isn't to say they couldn't include kids if they found some who were funny and insightful, but they haven't yet.

Yes, i definitely think it works better with just the two people watching.
We've grown used to the Dalton family, but only really listen to dad and the eldest daughter.

It's getting tired.

Anastacia is just a parody of herself now, talking sex.

Matty used to be semi-hot but now he's gone the caveman look.

Does anyone like Kaday and Chantel? They add nothing.

Back