Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

It's interesting to see what shows on non-free to air services are like, that I wouldn't experience otherwise.
I definitely prefer it when it's not a constant stream of stripped reality shows, they really do tend to overdo them. Sometimes I have picked up shows after seeing them featured on GB.

Does anyone like Kaday and Chantel? They add nothing.

The worst.
I find the caucasian girl (sorry, not sure which one she is) extremely irritating and plays it up for the camera's too much.

Also, why are they still filming remotely? Same with Jad, Matty and Sara. Lockdowns are over in Sydney.

Also, why are they still filming remotely? Same with Jad, Matty and Sara. Lockdowns are over in Sydney.
Yeah I was wondering about that too. Wasn't sure if Jad was still in a lockdown area or if Matty & Sarah Marie just don't want unvaxxed Jad around their kid. Haven't seen M & SM together either.

Yeah that was funny. Jad was in good form (mostly) in this ep. Aside from the vaccine issue I suspect he's a bit of a phobe.
I was surprised that he has a spreadsheet of women, though that was probably a joke. But I thought he'd be a shy mummy's boy who would only hook up occasionally, not some kind of playboy.

Yeah I was wondering about that too. Wasn't sure if Jad was still in a lockdown area or if Matty & Sarah Marie just don't want unvaxxed Jad around their kid. Haven't seen M & SM together either.
Is he an anti-vaxxer?

Edit: A google search showed this article. Wow, very surprised.

I was surprised that he has a spreadsheet of women, though that was probably a joke. But I thought he'd be a shy mummy's boy who would only hook up occasionally, not some kind of playboy.

Which is why people like him can be players.

Although to be fair, reading phone numbers isn't the same as a spreadsheet of people you've slept with. More just a joke on the way you put identifiers next to peoples names.

That was a really good episode this latest one. There were many times I had to rewind just to watch bits again. A good few laugh out loud moments.
Simon and Adam have brought it back to life again.

I was wondering - if that was true - if any of the females were watching, what they would have thought!

That was a really good episode this latest one. There were many times I had to rewind just to watch bits again. A good few laugh out loud moments.
Simon and Adam have brought it back to life again.
I agree. It fell dull for me when Angie and Yvie and Wayne and Tom left, then Adam and Simon left, all my interest just vanished. Now that they're back the show has won me over and I haven't missed an episode. Those 2 boys are paramount for this show.

Back