• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

Gogglebox Australia

timmydownawell

100% Free. Apply now!
Awesome site donor
Thwarted again. Not only did my agent want to bring people around to view my place just as it was due to start, 10Peach went to "your live stream will commence shortly" as soon as the show commenced. :rolleyes:

oddjob

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster
I wondered if the missing tenplay listing might mean the show might not turn up, maybe it did.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Anyone else enjoying the celeb USA version currently screening on 10

I love it
The celebs are really awesome, especially diva Tyra & mum, rob Lowe.....with 2 poor sons
Lowe is soooooo hot still and neither son got even a pinch of the hot DNA, it is weird
Curtis 👌Stone makes a nice Aussie connection , he and his wife are good fun

What this version improves on the domestic version is giving them shows guaranteed to provoke
Big reactions/shock/horror.......every episode does at least 1 weird or horrific show, like dr pimple popper

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
Di still has all the best moments.
I love the dry way she deals with Mick revealing another fascinating fact.
"Here, let me find my medals..."

That octopus documentary seemed all kinds of amazing.

kxk

SAPIOSEXUAL
Di still has all the best moments.
I love the dry way she deals with Mick revealing another fascinating fact.
"Here, let me find my medals..."

That octopus documentary seemed all kinds of amazing.
Octopus are incredible...have you seen the clip of the octopus that gets out of his tank, goes across the room, turns the lights off, so he can slumber in peace? They are very clever critters, that lab had been bewildered about how the lights went out each night, so they set up cameras.

Di and hubbie are my favourites, and that stupid lump Evie really shits me how she says Di & co are the only gogglers with different opinions
She doesn't even get how goggling works
I totally went off E & A when they both hated Dr Who.....fools
And several other gogglers are DW fans
Evie is a moron and is incapable of discerning nuances and different opinions
(love how Project had her on once, maybe twice, rejected for being too stupid)

Came here to admire the Lebanese 3some, love them too
And, how cute is the baby Malik, adorable little boy