Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Thwarted again. Not only did my agent want to bring people around to view my place just as it was due to start, 10Peach went to "your live stream will commence shortly" as soon as the show commenced. :rolleyes:

Anyone else enjoying the celeb USA version currently screening on 10

I love it
The celebs are really awesome, especially diva Tyra & mum, rob Lowe.....with 2 poor sons
Lowe is soooooo hot still and neither son got even a pinch of the hot DNA, it is weird
Curtis 👌Stone makes a nice Aussie connection , he and his wife are good fun

What this version improves on the domestic version is giving them shows guaranteed to provoke
Big reactions/shock/horror.......every episode does at least 1 weird or horrific show, like dr pimple popper

Di still has all the best moments.
I love the dry way she deals with Mick revealing another fascinating fact.
"Here, let me find my medals..."

That octopus documentary seemed all kinds of amazing.

Di still has all the best moments.
I love the dry way she deals with Mick revealing another fascinating fact.
"Here, let me find my medals..."

That octopus documentary seemed all kinds of amazing.
Octopus are incredible...have you seen the clip of the octopus that gets out of his tank, goes across the room, turns the lights off, so he can slumber in peace? They are very clever critters, that lab had been bewildered about how the lights went out each night, so they set up cameras.

Di and hubbie are my favourites, and that stupid lump Evie really shits me how she says Di & co are the only gogglers with different opinions
She doesn't even get how goggling works
I totally went off E & A when they both hated Dr Who.....fools
And several other gogglers are DW fans
Evie is a moron and is incapable of discerning nuances and different opinions
(love how Project had her on once, maybe twice, rejected for being too stupid)

Came here to admire the Lebanese 3some, love them too
And, how cute is the baby Malik, adorable little boy

Back, on now on 10

Watching Holey Moley was fun ....and saves me ever bothering again
And interested in how they are all doing during virus times

And ooo, they all love CHEESE
From the cheese show, interesting show I watch sometimes cheese is sublime

Some of the new cast are really not good. I find I have to sort of tolerate the show.

I like that we get to see some shows that we might not normally that are interesting . Or to see how a few of the families are travelling.

Mostly I think it’s the editing and overall style of production that is putting me off it. Gave it another go recently, but nah, not ready.

The new people don't contribute anything interesting enough, and the old ones are relying too much on the same old schtick.
I still like the idea of a show that summarises a week worth of television, and it's still a mostly harmless bit of fluff to watch.

The Elias family are pointless. Kaday/Chantel and Milo/Nic are ok but not great. They need to get rid of Anastasia/Faye (how long have I been saying that!?) And I've also said before they need a rotating cast so it continues to refresh all the time. Replace one or two pairs/families each season.

I haven’t even bothered to watch this season or the last one. I don’t like the new families at all. The Elias family is one of the most boring casting choices I’ve ever seen. The show become a lot less interesting when Angie and Yvie left and then Adam and Symon

The problem is, they tried to replace the leaving households with very similar people
- Elias Family for the Jackson Family
- Nic & Milo for Adam & Simon
- Kaday & Chantal for Angie & Evie (who left a few seasons before this)

They definitely need to lose the Elias Family who are too boring for TV, and I find Kaday & Chantal a bit too try hard and playing up for the cameras.

I haven't fulll watched this show in a few years.

It's the same shtick different week.

Way over Keith & Lee

The show still rates well, so I suppose they dont feel the need to make big changes to families. The original UK version has also had the same group of people for quite a while now. I am still enjoying the show but the UK version is better for me.

I still like it, and always watch
It improved immensely.....when dickheads Angie and yvie left, cannot stand either

Dump the family and the 2 blokes, I agree they suck
Old cast don’t bother me, need to keep some familiars
I love weird Di, Daltons, Silberies
Love Jad & co, Malik is so cute

I have considered applying for this to make someone in my family sit and watch with me
Don’t think I could cope with my head on tv tho

I don’t mind Nic and Milo.
The new family and the two girls need to go. I actually don’t mind the African girl, the other one shits me to tears.
I like Leigh & Keith, Jad & co and the Delpechitra Dad! Dalton family also good for a laugh.

Reactions: kxk
I’m curious to see how the celeb version plays out? Who do you think they’ll get on it?

Possibly Julia Morris and family? Definitely a Neighbour’s person. Ex footy/cricket star?

Back