Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

...I love that movie 'Speed'... I don't care what people say about Keanau's acting... I reckon that he's great... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...thankyou my friends... there's no hope for my brother... he has probably a year or so left they are saying but my sister has a test this week to see if hers is contained or not just to the bowel... if it is then she has a great chance to recover... it's not been easy for any of us as of late that's for sure but what can anyone do?... Cancer sucks so bad... anyhow... back to the show and some fun eh?... cheers.
Well if you have read the news recently, you might have seen that Anton Enus recovered from bowel and lung cancer. So there is hope.

Facts about Keanu if you don't know
He has been nursing his sister who has leukaemia for years, her carer
He lost a child
then he lost the mother
No scandal or any shit is ever attached to him, he hides

Well if you have read the news recently, you might have seen that Anton Enus recovered from bowel and lung cancer. So there is hope.

...oh really my friend?... thanks for telling me that... I hadn't heard that... so there is always hope eh?... I so love my brothers attitude with his Cancer and that he doesn't have long left... he said to me that when you see that young babies die at a few months old then he has been a lucky man to live to 62 years old... so why be sad?... he's one hell of a guy... and my best mate too... I'll miss him big time for sure... sorry to bring down the fun level my friends... back to the show again methinks!... cheers.

Facts about Keanu if you don't know
He has been nursing his sister who has leukaemia for years, her carer
He lost a child
then he lost the mother
No scandal or any shit is ever attached to him, he hides

...as I said before kxk... I really cannot understand as to why so many critics bag his acting talents... I've heard before that he's one of the nicest guys in Hollywood so I just don't get it to be honest... cheers.

If you need to talk, I am there for you Sticky, anytime

And, use the Cancer Council, they are great. They will arrange a supporter/mentor for you if you want

It helped me, my support person would call and check/help once a week

If you need to talk, I am there for you Sticky, anytime

And, use the Cancer Council, they are great. They will arrange a supporter/mentor for you if you want

It helped me, my support person would call and check/help once a week

...thankyou so much kxk... you are so generous with your kindness sweet lady... if I need to talk I will keep that in mind my friend... cheers.

Back