Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

Well my point was all I can remember is the bus had to go a certain speed. The rest... um... all a blur now.

...haha!... I know what you mean Timmy but it's like the movie 'Titanic'... it's hard to forget the ending even many years later I imagine?... I remembered it and I'm 'old' lol!... cheers.

...I've always loved Olivia since the first time that I ever saw her sing on TV... so lovely... cheers.

Not trying to namedrop but my parents "knew" Olivia and Pat Carroll when they were teenagers, they were in bands doing the same rounds in Melbourne, battle of the bands type stuff. So Olivia's cancer news has been particularly sad for us.

I want to watch this WTC show, what was it called?

...I remember seeing those planes crash into those buildings Live... the show that I was watching did a news flash and stuck with it through the night and then the second plane hit... we were so astonished that something like that could happen... it was mind bending at the time... such an awfully cruel event... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...I remember seeing those planes crash into those buildings Live... the show that I was watching did a news flash and stuck with it through the night and then the second plane hit... we were so astonished that something like that could happen... it was mind bending at the time... such an awfully cruel event... cheers.
Same. We watched until 3am to see what else might happen... then I turned off my alarm. When I rocked up to work at 11am no-one seemed to notice. So I never bothered to be on time again.

(That's actually true, but jokes aside, it was freaky walking into work thinking that's exactly what people were doing in the WTC at the time the first plane hit. It was going through my mind for days afterwards)

...thankyou my friends... there's no hope for my brother... he has probably a year or so left they are saying but my sister has a test this week to see if hers is contained or not just to the bowel... if it is then she has a great chance to recover... it's not been easy for any of us as of late that's for sure but what can anyone do?... Cancer sucks so bad... anyhow... back to the show and some fun eh?... cheers.
Really sorry to hear about your brother.
I’m bowel cancer survivor myself Sticky. If your sister would like someone to talk to, you know how to get in touch. Caught early enough, bowel cancer is one of the easier ones to deal with.

Same. We watched until 3am to see what else might happen... then I turned off my alarm. When I rocked up to work at 11am no-one seemed to notice. So I never bothered to be on time again.

(That's actually true, but jokes aside, it was freaky walking into work thinking that's exactly what people were doing in the WTC at the time the first plane hit. It was going through my mind for days afterwards)

...I took a day of annual leave the next day just to tune into all of the News feeds all that day after that other Plane flew into the Pentagon wasn't it?... I was riveted to the TV the whole day... those poor people... I could never live in a volatile Earthquake/Tortnado or Tsunami affected area either... cheers.

Really sorry to hear about your brother.
I’m bowel cancer survivor myself Sticky. If your sister would like someone to talk to, you know how to get in touch. Caught early enough, bowel cancer is one of the easier ones to deal with.

...thankyou qtkt... my sister thinks that it's in the early stages from what the Doctors have told her so far... she has tests next week to see if it has spread to any other part of her body so here's hoping that it hasn't of course but I will tell her about what you have offered sweet lady... wow!... there are so many lovely people on this website... thankyou my friends... cheers.

Back