Skip to main content

Gogglebox Australia

And sorry for lurking, I miss too much otherwise.

And to clarify, I use a bum gun/toilet paper combo. I refuse to use my hand as part of that transaction.

Surely they would have used leaves before toilet paper????
Do you fold or squash?

I fold as it comes from the roll

...I remember a rhyme from when I was a little kid kxk and it goes like this...

in the days of old
when Knights were bold
toilet paper hadn't been invented
they wiped their arse
on a patch of grass
and walked away contented

...I have never forgotten it lol!... cheers.

lots of LOLs tonight I must say
...I remember a rhyme from when I was a little kid kxk and it goes like this...

in the days of old
when Knights were bold
toilet paper hadn't been invented
they wiped their arse
on a patch of grass
and walked away contented

...I have never forgotten it lol!... cheers.
I think they have to use leaves on Survivor...

...seeing her play that idol for Mat shows just how stupid she is... and when she listened to Benji it showed it even more... silly girl... cheers.

Poor pretty Olivia
She is fucked unfortunately........spine first it cripples you, eventually it stops you breathing, and I wish I didn't know all of this

...my younger brother has inoperable Cancer and now my younger sister has been diagnosed with bowel Cancer... fuck I hate that thing... cheers.

Oh Sticky ever see her live?

As a kid my sisters loved Cliff Richard, and they took me along to a concert with him and Olivia
He sucked, well just not my thing he did perform his thing
She sounded great, much stronger voice than i expected

Oh Sticky ever see her live?

As a kid my sisters loved Cliff Richard, and they took me along to a concert with him and Olivia
He sucked, well just not my thing he did perform his thing
She sounded great, much stronger voice than i expected

...no unfortunately I haven't kxk but I can imagine just how awesome she would be... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...my younger brother has inoperable Cancer and now my younger sister has been diagnosed with bowel Cancer... fuck I hate that thing... cheers.

Oh nooooooooo, and hell........you know I have been through this with younger siblings
I pray you have better outcomes....still reeling
And angry

Sorry to hear that Mr S.

Oh shit that sucks, sorry Sticky.

Oh nooooooooo, and hell........you know I have been through this with younger siblings
I pray you have better outcomes....still reeling
And angry

...thankyou my friends... there's no hope for my brother... he has probably a year or so left they are saying but my sister has a test this week to see if hers is contained or not just to the bowel... if it is then she has a great chance to recover... it's not been easy for any of us as of late that's for sure but what can anyone do?... Cancer sucks so bad... anyhow... back to the show and some fun eh?... cheers.

Back