Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@reepbot Did a bit of a search, just to understand her stuff - and anyway, I do see that she co-wrote stuff, so good on her and deserves a high five! Maybe more - I am not the Judge and Jury .......

I still don't have the 'GUSH' you have, and will never. She just doesn't press my buttons, and not everyone gets her 'vibe' - like she does for you.

Yes, she is expressive, educated, and has a good voice, etc etc - BUT she just does not do it for me

So ..............

you can have her :) AND I am not talking about her, with you - anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS

Don't give Guy shit and Filipinna is Safe ;)

Anyway - all you fitbitters, pretty gals and guys ........

I hope you have a Great Thursday xxxx

I have been packing my life shit up - turfing some stuff in the corner, to work out what is needed and/or wanted.

Moving is the worst, eh? It is a task.Especially when you don't know where you are going. I uploaded a heap of old pics to FB which means something to me and my friends - so that is another box less.........

That is why I am late here, once again - but taking a break from all of that .......

I work and live the arvo/night shit ....... been my life for a long time, maybe my new life can be like those here, that have it 'normal'

Can only wish and make those changes for thyself and my life.

Love to you all - I really love reading your banter xx

Good moaning OT Thread!

I am so SUPER excited!! Today is scrap booking day!!

Some days I almost feel blessed to be a semi cripple!

I think about 13? so far ...... but I just saw on TV- it is effecting The Blood Bank and donations ........ not sure if it the handling during packing or the berries that have been fertilised by human poo :(
Oh stop it.

There are no confirmed cases of Hep A in our blood bank and if I had to guess, I would say the berries would have been washed in water containing sewage, as opposed Chinese children shitting on the berry bushes.

If you want to become hysterical over health concerns, look a little closer to home and focus on obesity/increases in whooping cough and measles.

Fertilised with human poo indeed.

@jessy_girl

THIS is more what I expected.

image.jpg

Anyway - all you fitbitters, pretty gals and guys ........

I hope you have a Great Thursday xxxx

I have been packing my life shit up - turfing some stuff in the corner, to work out what is needed and/or wanted.

Moving is the worst, eh? It is a task.Especially when you don't know where you are going. I uploaded a heap of old pics to FB which means something to me and my friends - so that is another box less.........

That is why I am late here, once again - but taking a break from all of that .......

I work and live the arvo/night shit ....... been my life for a long time, maybe my new life can be like those here, that have it 'normal'

Can only wish and make those changes for thyself and my life.

Love to you all - I really love reading your banter xx

Good luck with it hooleydooley, I have to agree that moving house is awful as it is without the added uncertainty. I've actually been in the situation and it's not fun. I'm sure it will all be worth it for you though.

Oh stop it.

There are no confirmed cases of Hep A in our blood bank and if I had to guess, I would say the berries would have been washed in water containing sewage, as opposed Chinese children shitting on the berry bushes.

If you want to become hysterical over health concerns, look a little closer to home and focus on obesity/increases in whooping cough and measles.

Fertilised with human poo indeed.

Children shitting on bushes, a loltastic way to start my day :)

I am a tad relieved I must say. But maybe being at the concert and your mind racing afterwards kept you awake, either way, you best me despite going to sleep at 2:30.

View attachment 48369

I purposely gave myself a sleep in today since I didn't have to be up at 5:30 like usual, but it made no difference!
I reckon last night was a better reg,edition of my normal sleeping pattern. I know I am very restless. You're is still worse. I wonder what else you / we can do to improve.

I think about 13? so far ...... but I just saw on TV- it is effecting The Blood Bank and donations ........ not sure if it the handling during packing or the berries that have been fertilised by human poo :(

Hepatitis A is not a blood borne virus and although not nice, it does eventually clear. You can get a vaccination against it as well, which isn't that expensive and is just two or three injections.

http://www.hepatitisaustralia.com/hepatitis-a

I did read that in China and elsewhere fruits and vegetables are sometimes fertilised with human poo. It's called 'nightsoil'. I think I'm going to start my own vege garden.

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back