General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a fizzer... Honestly, trolls give up so easily now days
Don't self yourself short!

As Taylor Swift would say:-

Cause the Gaylord gonna slay slay slay slay slay
The homophobe is his pray prey prey prey prey
Trala sings Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Now finish him off, finish him off!

Don't self yourself short!

As Taylor Swift would say:-

Cause the Gaylord gonna slay slay slay slay
The homophobe is his pray prey prey prey
Trala sings Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!
Now finish him off, finish him off!

He could of put up more of a fight, its no fun :(

Reactions: Tee
I have to go and comfort a good friend. How is this for awful, her and I catch up daily for a half hour visit and last week she had a fall and lost her baby. So sad, it was a boy. And just when you think it can't get worse for her, it looks like her marriage is breaking down.

Some people just have the worst luck.

I have to go and comfort a good friend. How is this for awful, her and I catch up daily for a half hour visit and last week she had a fall and lost her baby. So sad, it was a boy. And just when you think it can't get worse for her, it looks like her marriage is breaking down.

Some people just have the worst luck.

OMG that is terrible :( The poor girl x

OMG @bleachy_dude I was counting on you for some terrible sleep, but I'm happy for you that you slept so well.

Some late night foruming was my undoing last night and I got just under 2 hours.

I'm going to trade with my mum soon I think, I'm starting to believe that mine is somehow faulty at tracking sleep.
I really felt bad posting it haha. I was certain it was going to be poor myself. Will be interesting to see what it's like on 'sensitive' tonight.
Maybe yours is faulty?!? That would be good for you but bad for your purchase haha.
I'm disappointed that you slept so well, bleachy. It's okay though, you'll always sleep for 3 hours and 34 minutes in my heart.
Haha. Cute!
I personally think that Bleachy didn't get enough sleep.

My 30 year old, unfit body agrees with you Mr Roboto.

It's ok, I'm thinking tonight is the night Bleachy will sleep badly.

For your sake I hope so. Haha.

image.jpg

In other news. This is where I am right now. Guy Sebastian! Woo!!

Oops don't know why the picture is sideways and I can't fix - I'm on my phone.

OMG that is terrible :( The poor girl x
Yeah tell me about it.

For a girl called Hope, she lives quite a hopeless life.

I didn't actually end up seeing her today, her brother Eric, or Rick as he liked to be called hogged all the attention.

I hate that guy.

x

I really felt bad posting it haha. I was certain it was going to be poor myself. Will be interesting to see what it's like on 'sensitive' tonight.
Maybe yours is faulty?!? That would be good for you but bad for your purchase haha.

Haha. Cute!

My 30 year old, unfit body agrees with you Mr Roboto.

For your sake I hope so. Haha.

Yes update me on the sensitive results! But don't feel bad if the results are good, really that's great, I'm just jealous.

I feel like I'm in denial or making excuses but I really am starting to believe that mine could be faulty. I shall investigate it more this weekend.

Yeah tell me about it.

I didn't actually end up seeing her today, her brother Eric, or Rick as he liked to be called hogged all the attention.

I hate that guy.

x

I think she has started her new life in Italy and your friendship may sadly be over for good.

image.jpg

Have a fabulous time!

I love Guy! This is my absolutely fav at the moment!

Dance with me baby!!!

I think she has started her new life in Italy and your friendship may sadly be over for good.

Kind of works out for me tbh.

Her and I can maintain our friendship through skype and I get to throw a leg over her daddy Deacon without it getting awkward.[DOUBLEPOST=1424243517][/DOUBLEPOST]Some day I know we gonna beat again!!!!!

Yeah tell me about it.

I hate that guy.

x

Can you tell Rick to completely get rid of Maya because she is a terrible "face" of the company, any company, ever

image.jpg

...I'm glad that's a download error on that photo... I thought that you had keeled over while having a walk!... haha!... (not really)... just thought that i'd say:rolleyes:... you're doing so well bleachy... RA! RAH!... GOOOOOOO BLEACHY!!!!!:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::wideyed::D... CHEERS.

Merv's challenge was quite easy really in comparison to the eating things. Give me that any time I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back