Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfi4uucjpb1rdp87lo1_500.jpg

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Whoops I meant silverbeet in my version. The spinach leaves is quite creative actually, I might try that too next time with my one, plus it's healthy.

Brown lentils take around 40 mins or so to cook, do the red lentils take as long? I've never tried the red ones before. I get the brown by the 5 kilo buckets and then it is distributed amongst myself and family (cheap and used a lot in this household). It's one of our favourite staples.
I only ever eat the red ones.

So deliciously creamy.

They usually take around 45 minutes to soften.

Did anyone have pancakes for breakfast yesterday? I don't do Shrove Tuesday or Lent but it would have been a good excuse to have pancakes if I had known at the time.

Did anyone have pancakes for breakfast yesterday? I don't do Shrove Tuesday or Lent but it would have been a good excuse to have pancakes if I had known at the time.
Nah, it's only day 4 into my diet, so I still have will power.

I will tell you something for nothing though, I seriously make the best crepes ever!!

No, I didn't know either! I find pancakes a bit too fiddly for breakfast during the week, they are good for dinner though. I was actually going to have them last night by chance, but alas I did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back