Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I'm at a crossroads - my mr 5 just said to me " Hey guuurl you cray cray" then giggled at me. Do I a) send him to his room, so I can laugh without him seeing or b) reply damn straight! :p

Hey guys I'm at a crossroads - my mr 5 just said to me " Hey guuurl you cray cray" then giggled at me. Do I a) send him to his room, so I can laugh without him seeing or b) reply damn straight! :p

Hahahahaha reply damn straight and then do a
bendandsnap2.gif

Hahahahaha reply damn straight and then do a
bendandsnap2.gif

I wish I could move like that!!! He just said (while I was filling typing on here) Hey mum cray cray means you are CRAZY! I replied that's OK with me, just have to tell the kids at school that your mum's name is cray cray, I'll even introduce myself as Mrs cray cray, and make sure they know I'm your mummy :) He's since changed his mind :p

I wish I could move like that!!! He just said (while I was filling typing on here) Hey mum cray cray means you are CRAZY! I replied that's OK with me, just have to tell the kids at school that your mum's name is cray cray, I'll even introduce myself as Mrs cray cray, and make sure they know I'm your mummy :) He's since changed his mind :p

And that my friends is reverse psychology at its BEST! Well played Coops, Well played
cwclp.gif

B!!!!!

Since I have never seen one, how do these Fitbits track your sleep and is it affected by persons sleeping next to you?
It is just a band that goes on your wrist that sends the data to your phine/pc in order for you to review it.

It by no means affects the person next to you.

It is just a band that goes on your wrist that sends the data to your phine/pc in order for you to review it.

It by no means affects the person next to you.

I read it more like @Reaper wanted to know if they slept next to a restless sleeper would they inadvertently disturb the fitbit wearers reading?

I read it more like @Reaper wanted to know if they slept next to a restless sleeper would they inadvertently disturb the fitbit wearers reading?
That's what l get for only reading every third word!!

And Reaper, it would only affect the data if they started flailing the fitbit wearers limbs.

Too late, but thank god you are here!!! I was just catching up & don't you DARE take up @Mr Stickyfingers suggestion of spitballing! I've been doing these ones just reading about it *barf*

tumblr_n9o1mvJytZ1sgl0ajo1_500.gif

...hahaha!... something I said?... it's weird to look back at things that you did when you are a kid... I was a horrid little bastard back in South London in the slum areas in the mid 60's... I really was a little shit... I wasn't always the well mannered/caring/sophisticated/suave and debonair gentleman that you all have grown to love (or hate) within these forums of today... (um... I may have stretched a really long bow with the 'well mannered/caring/sophisticated/suave and debonair gentleman' bit I know but I really do try lol!)...

...believe me... I could tell you many other things that were worse than that but the words 'self incrimination' come to mind lol!...

...anyway... apart from my crap... any games or hints for Trala to help pass the time away?... cheers.

Well it's official.

I have become that person who photographs their lunch before eating it....alone.

Today sweet potato daal.

FML

View attachment 48363

...your meal the other night looked a lot more tempting for me personally Trala... just a show of ignorance on my part... what is a daal?... does it mean... 'curry'?... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back