Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

My poor friend Katie was just about to start reading a new book, when her ex blasted into her lounge room to try and control here, but thankfully, she showed him she rediscovered some balls she once had, Gurrrl Im proud of you

I wanna see the finished products!
Okay I may have over sold my scrap booking status, because if I am honest, my scrap booking cupboard drawer contains scissors and glue...

I am an embarrassment to Scrapbookers everywhere!!

:(

Proof of my failure! Not a sparkle or a sticker in sight :( :(

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

My poor friend Katie was just about to start reading a new book, when her ex blasted into her lounge room to try and control here, but thankfully, she showed him she rediscovered some balls she once had, Gurrrl Im proud of you
Is this bold & the beautiful? or real life?

When I was home the other day I caught a bit of it & Kate from neighbours is now on it??!! holy WTF??!! She is a terrible "actress" and was the sole reason I packed in my 15+years neighbours viewership.

She has the best tear ducts EVER!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1424324524][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't think they need any help in the embarrassment department
bitch-face.gif
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Is this bold & the beautiful? or real life?

When I was home the other day I caught a bit of it & Kate from neighbours is now on it??!! holy WTF??!! She is a terrible "actress" and was the sole reason I packed in my 15+years neighbours viewership.

Ashleigh Brewer?

I have a question .......if one set of twin is born just before midnight, and the second one is born just after midnight, do they have different birth dates??

I think I've read somewhere that if one twin gets sick or injured the other twin also feels sick or injured? I could be remembering it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back