Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
...**cue the piss poor joke----->**... I'm very happy but not gay... **boom tish!**... (I did warn you about the joke didn't I?)... sorry:redface::D... lol!... cheers.

After watching the latest episode of Marry Me, I'm suddenly having thoughts about Ken Marino I've never had before. Thoughts I'm thoroughly enjoying. :D

V4mPbz6.gif

Bold and the beautiful... This wonderful woman who i think of as my grandmother has forced me to watch with her the bold and the beautiful from the very BEGINNING! I don't even watch the current episodes. I can't lie, but it's sad to say I wait for the days we watch the next episodes together because I am hooked now :oops:

Bold and the beautiful... This wonderful woman who i think of as my grandmother has forced me to watch with her the bold and the beautiful from the very BEGINNING! I don't even watch the current episodes. I can't lie, but it's sad to say I wait for the days we watch the next episodes together because I am hooked now :oops:

...um... my condolences!... lol!... cheers.

I remember that the Bold and the Beautiful use to be on before 'Ten News at Five' (before Neighbours if you lived in Tasmania). Is that still the case?

I have to go and comfort a good friend. How is this for awful, her and I catch up daily for a half hour visit and last week she had a fall and lost her baby. So sad, it was a boy. And just when you think it can't get worse for her, it looks like her marriage is breaking down.

Some people just have the worst luck.
Took me a while, a looong while to realise you were talking about the Bold and the Beautiful

Have a fabulous time!

I love Guy! This is my absolutely fav at the moment!

Dance with me baby!!!

I thought of you everytime I saw this promoted - enjoy!

Guy was AMAZING! He is a vocal powerhouse. Like seriously. No backing track or miming. Such a great performer.

I'm super tired now. Hoping for a great sleep.

Night any night owls.

I am a bit freaked out about this Hep A - Berry Issue ............ I don't buy Berries - but it makes me really worry about stuff packed away from OZ :(:(:(:(

I think about 13? so far ...... but I just saw on TV- it is effecting The Blood Bank and donations ........ not sure if it the handling during packing or the berries that have been fertilised by human poo :(

Guy was AMAZING! He is a vocal powerhouse. Like seriously. No backing track or miming. Such a great performer.

I'm super tired now. Hoping for a great sleep.

Night any night owls.

Awesome - I would love to see him live! Lucky you - Sleep Well :)

Guy is ok, but he's no Tina Arena!

Anyway, I hope you get a good 7 hours and 21 minutes worth of sleep!

I, personally, am glad that he is not Tina Arena or visaversa

They are totally different in very many, many ways - LOL

I am going to have a bet on 5 hrs and 23 mins, for you tonight @bleachy_dude

Awesome - I would love to see him live! Lucky you - Sleep Well :)

I, personally, am glad that he is not Tina Arena or visaversa

They are totally different in very many, many ways - LOL

I am going to have a bet on 5 hrs and 23 mins, for you tonight @bleachy_dude

You are right Guy and Tina are very different. Guy is a talentless nobody who often gives soulless performances. Whilst world icon and vocal powerhouse Tina Arena is a goddess whose angelic voice soothes the soul and makes one believe in the power of art. Tina Arena is the greatest singer of all time. She is perfect. She lifts up one's spirits through her performances and songs.Every tme I hear her sing I savour the moment because I know that I am listening to pure perfect artistry that will never be matched in a thousand life times.

@reepbot
you forgot to say InMyOpinion .......... 'cause not everyone had the same eardrums as you nor do they appreciate what you hear or see in life.

IMO - Guy is NOT a talentless nobody who often gives soulless performances. To me, he has more soul and feeling than alot of performers in this world atm. I am not a superfan - but I give credit, where it is due. I hope he does Eurovision LOL.

Please post her latest tune, for me to be converted.

@reepbot
you forgot to say InMyOpinion .......... 'cause not everyone had the same eardrums as you nor do they appreciate what you hear or see in life.

IMO - Guy is NOT a talentless nobody who often gives soulless performances. To me, he has more soul and feeling than alot of performers in this world atm. I am not a superfan - but I give credit, where it is due. I hope he does Eurovision LOL.

Please post her latest tune, for me to be converted.

Opinion? I was just stating facts. Everyone knows that Guy Sebastian is a source of national shame with his turgid lyrics and pathetic performances. If we send him to Eurovision to represent us we will not only lose we will become a laughing stock of the music world.

Opinion? I was just stating facts. Everyone knows that Guy Sebastian is a source of national shame with his turgid lyrics and pathetic performances. If we send him to Eurovision to represent us we will not only lose we will become a laughing stock of the music world.

Stating Facts??????

Everyone knows that Guy Sebastian is a source of national shame with his turgid lyrics and pathetic performances

?????

Well, I didn't know that fact - so that is not everyone, so you got that one wrong.

Hey, we all like what we like and well it would be a totally boring world if we all like one performer.

To be totally honest, I find your Tina to be a Snob - yep, I said it - A SNOB! Have you ever met her? Had a conversation with her?

I wonder how she is with her fans. I have no idea and apologise in advance if she is humble, warm and welcoming towards those that support her career.

That is only from the small amounts of footage I have watched of hers. She annoys me, and to me - she sometimes have a snobbish attitude IMO.

Sure she has a brilliant Vocal Range and can speak and sing in other languages. Maybe you connect more than most with the words in her songs?????? I need to go check out if she actually writes all that she sings ...........

I would like to see a natural smile on her dial once in a while.

Anyway, I didn't want to bag - but you bagged .......

:bag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back