Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's so wrong with the pay rates for EN's. The amount of work they do for the pay rate. I must be out of the loop,( been out of nursing for a year) didn't know EEN went back to EN. Unless it is a state thing

There is no state thing.

Competencies and Scope are now recognised nationally through APHRA and our EN Registration.

Different organisations will adhere to different policies and procedures, but APHRA determines our Scope of Practice through our competency standards.

The EN of old had to upskill to an EEN level, or drop back to an AIN level. In order to be recognised nationally they made the title EN, dropping the extra E because all EN's now have to be at an Medication Endorsed level.

Good morning OT Thread!!

Well it looks like the off season is well and truly upon us. While it makes me a little sad to see it so quiet in here, it definately makes me super happy to see the majority of you have gone back to enjoying your reality. Life is too precious to be completely wasted online.

Billy took off his Winter coat yesterday, and his clipper put him in the Christmas spirit. Bless.

image.jpg

I am off to an overcast Mooloolaba for brekky. Fingers crossed a bit of sunshine peeps through.

Have a great week. Xo

Good morning OT Thread!!

Well it looks like the off season is well and truly upon us. While it makes me a little sad to see it so quiet in here, it definately makes me super happy to see the majority of you have gone back to enjoying your reality. Life is too precious to be completely wasted online.

Billy took off his Winter coat yesterday, and his clipper put him in the Christmas spirit. Bless.

View attachment 47458

I am off to an overcast Mooloolaba for brekky. Fingers crossed a bit of sunshine peeps through.

Have a great week. Xo
The sun is out - but I hopes its gunna rain again (garden needs a soaking) M'aba would be nice for brekky sitting up on the strip watching the ocean :)

Reactions: Tee
Good morning OT Thread!!

View attachment 47458

Have a great week. Xo

This places is as boring and as interesting as waiting for ball hair to grow back so can remove again.... hopefully picks up again a little

Hi @mutleyp :p
Interesting analogy you have thar :eek: :cool:

Hows life down Sth - bit stormy (You're in Sydney I think) ...

Hey :D Haha everything to do with genitals ;)
Im in Melbourne, and its basically winter, hence me sitting on my fat arse on my computer :p Sydney is crazy right now though! Hows things up north?

Im in Melbourne, and its basically winter, hence me sitting on my fat arse on my computer :p Sydney is crazy right now though! Hows things up north?
Bit damp this week - Brisneyland copped a nasty storm during the week...

I'm driving down to Melbs for xmas & new year so I don't mind the cooler climate (I bet it will turn into a heat wave when I get thar :sour:) lolz

Bit damp this week - Brisneyland copped a nasty storm during the week...

I'm driving down to Melbs for xmas & new year so I don't mind the cooler climate (I bet it will turn into a heat wave when I get thar :sour:) lolz

I saw that! Crazy weather everywhere!

Ohhh I hope so, can you drop some in Sydney on your way through, I'll be there over the new year!

The weather here is nuts at the moment, boiling hot the past few weeks and then Summer actually starts the cold weather button gets turned on again. I think someone got their seasons mixed up; come back summer!

I saw that! Crazy weather everywhere!

Ohhh I hope so, can you drop some in Sydney on your way through, I'll be there over the new year!
I'll flick it across NSW as I broom down the Newell Hwy :)

I'll flick it across NSW as I broom down the Newell Hwy :)

Im counting on you!!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1417940329][/DOUBLEPOST]
tumblr_mrq7if7ASA1sg07q6o1_500.gif

I really do! But to be fair (and justify to myself) it was all 50% off so I got 3 pairs of chinos, a jacket, and shoes for $150..... to be fair ;)... that was just yesterday though.... but again to be fair I was rewarding myself for buying charity gifts all of yesterday... :p
Haha you are a god egg Mutley. I try to avoid shopping as much as it's humanly possible.

Melbourne's not cold at the moment. It's quite muggy a lot of the time.

I haven't worn a jacket hmmmm ever in Qld... even in winter I might go as far as a long sleeve shirt...
Everyday for me its singlet & shorts unless I'm going out or meeting someone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back