Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend in the whole world is having problems conceiving due to her partners low sperm count, she asked me if in 12 months they unsuccessful will I be interested in having a baby.... I said yes! :p

My best friend in the whole world is having problems conceiving due to her partners low sperm count, she asked me if in 12 months they unsuccessful will I be interested in having a baby.... I said yes! :p
How special. Congrats mate.
You're a good egg.;)

That would be awesome @mutleyp

Thank you! nothing set obviously, but to be asked was pretty amazing, and I had to admit that the thought had crossed my mind in the past, in a weird Will and Grace, bad hollywood movie kind of way!

OhhH! That is exciting!!! Maybe we can make our gabies marry, as in give them no choice and create our own race?

Oh yeah, maybe that's a better idea anyway. What good is one superbaby if it has to mix it's genes with another possibly subpar being? Now to try for some illegal gender selection so we can ensure they can reproduce with each other.

Oh yeah, maybe that's a better idea anyway. What good is one superbaby if it has to mix it's genes with another possibly subpar being? Now to try for some illegal gender selection so we can ensure they can reproduce with each other.
This requires the 12 months we have for research on the illegal gender selection!

@jessy_girl !!! Hey girl. Did I missed you already? :p

Have you been consuming ridiculous amounts of zooper doopers as I have? It's certainly been the weather for it.

My mum has noticed my ongoing obsession with coconuts and bought me a bottle of coconut water the other day :vomit:

@jessy_girl !!! Hey girl. Did I missed you already? :p

Have you been consuming ridiculous amounts of zooper doopers as I have? It's certainly been the weather for it.

My mum has noticed my ongoing obsession with coconuts and bought me a bottle of coconut water the other day :vomit:

Hehe yeah I couldn't stay away too long. Don't let me leave again ok!

I may or may not have had 3 zooper doopers tonight.

I bought these little ziplock tubes to make my own, but I think pureeing fruit is too much of a leap. Maybe I'll try making a smoothie and putting it in there, maybe even a coconut one?

:vomit::yuck::hungover::depressed: to the coconut water!! Nice gesture, and logic would suggest it'd be a hit. Why do we hate it so?!

Hehe yeah I couldn't stay away too long. Don't let me leave again ok!

I may or may not have had 3 zooper doopers tonight.

I bought these little ziplock tubes to make my own, but I think pureeing fruit is too much of a leap. Maybe I'll try making a smoothie and putting it in there, maybe even a coconut one?

:vomit::yuck::hungover::depressed: to the coconut water!! Nice gesture, and logic would suggest it'd be a hit. Why do we hate it so?!
I'd need at least a little bit of sugar in with the fruit. Haha. In saying that though I like frozen fruit juice. Even the completely natural one. So it would probably be similar. Just thicker consistency.

I says cause the water is not actually the coconut. It just accidentally gets stuck inside and then goes off. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back