Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr went to friends for a bbq and some scummer decides to break into hubs store. So im home in bed and he is at work waiting for disinterested coppers to arrive.

Grr went to friends for a bbq and some scummer decides to break into hubs store. So im home in bed and he is at work waiting for disinterested coppers to arrive.

Gee why do we even bother having cops if that seems to be the general attitude of them... You are not the only one to have made a comment like this.

Gee why do we even bother having cops if that seems to be the general attitude of them... You are not the only one to have made a comment like this.

Theyre keen when they have some petty crim they want gone. The shop is out in the boonies where the cops knock off at 1pm and dont work weekends so city cops have to travel out there.

Scummers didnt hide their faces and the cams are so good you can get a conviction alone on the images and one of the coppers knew them.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuckers!

I just got another infarction!

That makes two in a week!

For me to get an infarction, does someone need to report my post?

How come ?? I been reading, you not been bad.

I have no idea about the report thing.

Something from the other day with duckie.

I was joking.

Given that I am obviously not that funny, I really need to indicate my jokes with a smiley motey.

Such a bad Fairy ;) Tim said he has reduced them so you can be here for finale :D

Something from the other day with duckie.

I was joking.

Given that I am obviously not that funny, I really need to indicate my jokes with a smiley motey.

Yep....even if it is a passive aggressive :).... they can't see your eyes to indicate which, and therefore cannot prove it :)

I have no idea about the report thing.

I think it just highlights how some people think a difference of opinion and ability to push back with your own they feel victimised tbh :rolleyes: I'd be interested in who does the most reporting on here now that he who shall not be named has gone

He's not a bad egg after all.

That made me laugh out loud!

It really did!

Ha!

:) they do a good job, I'd hate to see the amount of crap they get notified of and over all they handle the majority of it with good humour

I think it just highlights how some people think a difference of opinion and ability to push back with your own they feel victimised tbh :rolleyes: I'd be interested in who does the most reporting on here now that he who shall not be named has gone

Yep.....which is why I explained to TraLa what I was meaning in whatever thread it was. I knew what I was saying, but not how it sounded to someone else. is why I asked her why I was being included.
don't ask the question if you do not want to know the answer is something I live by.
So hard at times to understand....well me to be understood.
Just as well you answered me trala, or neither of us would know.
I am to go out to a dinner tonight and will not see the show.
no one will be hear to see it because of this and work meetings.........I won't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww who goesssssssss.

who is he who must not be named ??
and before I forget...thanks for the thumbs up ...........you all provide me with pleasure and lots of laughs...and I have no doubt a bucket of honestly if I was whinging about something outside of the forums. Listening skills are excellent in here.

Yep.....which is why I explained to TraLa what I was meaning in whatever thread it was. I knew what I was saying, but not how it sounded to someone else. is why I asked her why I was being included.
don't ask the question if you do not want to know the answer is something I live by.
So hard at times to understand....well me to be understood.
Just as well you answered me trala, or neither of us would know.
I am to go out to a dinner tonight and will not see the show.
no one will be hear to see it because of this and work meetings.........I won't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww who goesssssssss.

Do you have a smart phone? Can claim you have upset stomach and run to the bathroom to check ;)

Theyre keen when they have some petty crim they want gone. The shop is out in the boonies where the cops knock off at 1pm and dont work weekends so city cops have to travel out there.

Scummers didnt hide their faces and the cams are so good you can get a conviction alone on the images and one of the coppers knew them.

Ha! Sounds like small town people where everyone knows everyone else......

Do you have a smart phone? Can claim you have upset stomach and run to the bathroom to check ;)

thought of that....but it is a closed phone time.
I am giving serious consideration to not being able to go...but it is office holders voting time. Hmmmmmm, but thinking.

I have never ever ever reported a post in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back