Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought of that....but it is a closed phone time.
I am giving serious consideration to not being able to go...but it is office holders voting time. Hmmmmmm, but thinking.

Ok, so you have to bring a dummy phone and leave it in the middle of the table so noone knows you dashing off for updates.... Im thinking WAY to much about this, also why is it I always suggest claiming explosive diarrhea as an excuse when it comes to dinner during BB nights?

Ok, so you have to bring a dummy phone and leave it in the middle of the table so noone knows you dashing off for updates.... Im thinking WAY to much about this, also why is it I always suggest claiming explosive diarrhea as an excuse when it comes to dinner during BB nights?

I have to tell you all of the above has been running through my mind . It is so tempting, and to be truthful my pain levels today are bad....so is a distinct possibility I may remain home. I guess I will decide after I get back from the gym this afternoon.

Dont reckon. I never have been notified.

There is one I report all the time. Over and over.

Phew! Im hoping I have been reported atleast once, you know so I feel like a badass! ;)

Phew! Im hoping I have been reported atleast once, you know so I feel like a badass! ;)

Would indicated to me I am not being ignored :) not there even...I don't actually care . Sad huh ? I just post what I am thinking and tough if no one agrees with me.

Would indicated to me I am not being ignored :) not there even...I don't actually care . Sad huh ? I just post what I am thinking and tough if no one agrees with me.

:) thats the way it should be, Im glad you do :)

:) thats the way it should be, Im glad you do :)

Thank you. :)

just read this ....

#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE
11:02: Benjamin is called to the DR and storms through the Lounge Room from the toilet where he’s been sitting in silence away from his HMs.

trouble in paradise, or he is constipated ?????

Thank you. :)

just read this ....

#BBAU LIVE ‏@BBAULIVE
11:02: Benjamin is called to the DR and storms through the Lounge Room from the toilet where he’s been sitting in silence away from his HMs.

trouble in paradise, or he is constipated ?????

Or explosive diarrhea

My day is SO unproductive, boss isnt here, atleast when Im tapping away on here looks like I am busying myself with "work" to bad every second post makes me giggle, my coworkers must think Im having a manic episode!

Or verbal diarrhea :)

I know a few like that.

he prob having a bit of a stress attack or a nose bleed .......... my term for males who are feeling a tad hormonal pms type :)

Man period, I have them

My day is SO unproductive, boss isnt here, atleast when Im tapping away on here looks like I am busying myself with "work" to bad every second post makes me giggle, my coworkers must think Im having a manic episode!

on the icanhascheeseburger site......keep it up on the screen.

Me either! Nor surprisingly have my posts been reported (that I know of, do you get notified when this happens?)

Yeah you do.

I have been notified a few times...

Dibber dobbing fuckers!

Man period, I have them

most males do....they just dont really think it happens for real.

the one I have always believed in is male menopause. it is real , the fluctuating testosterone levels do not help.

It is amazing how hormones run our bodies and our lives. Very much misunderstood bya lot of people just how much they do control us.

Yeah you do.

I have been notified a few times...

Dibber dobbing fuckers!

rats ey ??? to sound like george.

I think George was more clued on that first thought...he read layla well. He just does not say it out loud much. That is what happens when you live with women :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back