Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only if they are jumping up and down and naked :)

haha a naked 80 year old with a broken hip jumping up and down... is it sad to say that yeah I have seen that? dont worry I wont gif it

rats ey ??? to sound like george.

I think George was more clued on that first thought...he read layla well. He just does not say it out loud much. That is what happens when you live with women :)

I never took any notice of anything he said due to the Aye after every sentence, he could of quoted Shakespeare or rattled off a physics formula and I would of disregarded it Aye

haha a naked 80 year old with a broken hip jumping up and down... is it sad to say that yeah I have seen that? dont worry I wont gif it

Old reg nurse here.......... not going to be a lot to show me that I have not seen before............hips broken for oldies is normally fatal :(

I never took any notice of anything he said due to the Aye after every sentence, he could of quoted Shakespeare or rattled off a physics formula and I would of disregarded it Aye

in north queensland everyone seems to say it....sort of like cheers to the poms.
I like cheers....non offensive, but I don;t like it used for everything.

I figure it is a result of being brought up where he was living.

Old reg nurse here.......... not going to be a lot to show me that I have not seen before............hips broken for oldies is normally fatal :(

Sure is, can go down rapidly. Many of us here huh, shows we all a bit nuts ;)

in north queensland everyone seems to say it....sort of like cheers to the poms.
I like cheers....non offensive, but I don;t like it used for everything.

I figure it is a result of being brought up where he was living.

Yeah some parts of WA too, which is where he would of picked it up, its a bad habit though, makes even the smartest person sound like an idiot!

Sure is, can go down rapidly. Many of us here huh, shows we all a bit nuts ;)

Yep. I sometimes wonder what is released from the hip that sends them so troppo before the end.
If we were as kind as we are to animals.....well, I want to be put down if I get too far.
always told the children that if we are alive by way of a machine..we want them to turn it off.
We have made that decision so the kids do not have to make it, no one can feel guilt about it, and no one can fight over what they think they know what we want.

Ok peeps I running off for coffee and lunch, lets see how many people randoms I can engage in conversation while out!

Yep. I sometimes wonder what is released from the hip that sends them so troppo before the end.
If we were as kind as we are to animals.....well, I want to be put down if I get too far.
always told the children that if we are alive by way of a machine..we want them to turn it off.
We have made that decision so the kids do not have to make it, no one can feel guilt about it, and no one can fight over what they think they know what we want.

NFR tattooed on chest! Thats what we always say!

NFR tattooed on chest! Thats what we always say!

In nsw they have a living will.........but you have to set it up before you become loopy.

doc said the the tattoo too, but I am allergic to the stuffin stuff

Mr 15 is chewing loudly to annoy me. 15 years and the dumb shit STILL doesn't realise I hold they key to his happiness and I have the power to make his day be a bad day.

Theyre keen when they have some petty crim they want gone. The shop is out in the boonies where the cops knock off at 1pm and dont work weekends so city cops have to travel out there.

Scummers didnt hide their faces and the cams are so good you can get a conviction alone on the images and one of the coppers knew them.

That sorta shit happens to us all the time. Last time was 3am, petty crims don't seem to have much intelligence. They put the safe on the back of a Ute and didn't tie it down. It slid of when they went around a corner. They didn't catch them though.....

My parents were home invaded in Sydney a few years ago, my mums a nutter and pulled the balaclava of one of the guys. The cops found him from his DNA on it. In nsw if you have been in jail they have your DNA. During the court case my folks got a private investigator to get as much info as possible. It made the court case a but more bareable for them cause they knew what they were dealing with, as the others involved were not caught.
I found the guy they busted on Facebook

See crims are idiots

My day is SO unproductive, boss isnt here, atleast when Im tapping away on here looks like I am busying myself with "work" to bad every second post makes me giggle, my coworkers must think Im having a manic episode!

That is all about to change for me.

I have officially donned the short skirt and the nurses cap and I am off to do an afternoon in surgical.

1pm - 9:30pm means I will miss tonight's show, however I can be comforted in the fact my tax will support the majority of the Estelle save votes...

Have a great night and create mayhem!

Xo

That sorta shit happens to us all the time. Last time was 3am, petty crims don't seem to have much intelligence. They put the safe on the back of a Ute and didn't tie it down. It slid of when they went around a corner. They didn't catch them though.....

My parents were home invaded in Sydney a few years ago, my mums a nutter and pulled the balaclava of one of the guys. The cops found him from his DNA on it. In nsw if you have been in jail they have your DNA. During the court case my folks got a private investigator to get as much info as possible. It made the court case a but more bareable for them cause they knew what they were dealing with, as the others involved were not caught.
I found the guy they busted on Facebook

See crims are idiots

Geez, your poor parents, would have really shook them up! And yes, they are idoits, remember those Aussie boys that robbed a bank in canada (i think???) and then posted pics on their facebook with the money!! idiots!

Having to work on the Monday before the Melbourne Cup public holiday is as pointless as a girl in a gay club. :p

Soooooo bored!

Geez, your poor parents, would have really shook them up! And yes, they are idoits, remember those Aussie boys that robbed a bank in canada (i think???) and then posted pics on their facebook with the money!! idiots!

It was the worst, these guys put guns to their heads and best them up. The neighbors saved them from a worse fate. The neighbors were yelling at the guys and called the cops so they left. They dropped their bag in one of the dunny lanes while bolting. There was stuff to tie them up in their. So they were so lucky it could have been worse.

the cops and Ambos couldn't figure out why they were targeted cause up until that time period only dealers and rich people were victims of that sort of crime. In hindsight they were among the first types of people to be victims of circumstance due to being easy targets. You hear of it happening to older people every week now.

I wanted them to move up here but they hate Queensland, in some weird way they feel secure in Their gentrified inner city bubble. I just worry about how they will cope as they age. The area they are in dosnt really cater to geriatrics.

In nsw they have a living will.........but you have to set it up before you become loopy.

doc said the the tattoo too, but I am allergic to the stuffin stuff

I also have a list of doctors I dont want to treat me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back