Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ew, that means I'd had to of "beat off" insta-ew.

It was a Ray fan at one point, remember. Even spammed ma precious Ray thread with so much irrelevance.

Eww any gay that claims "New York" as a role model you know is going to be the trashiest queen in existence

Eww any gay that claims "New York" as a role model you know is going to be the trashiest queen in existence
ugh Queentelle is ma lyf YO GO GURL also reported u for being homophobic coz Ben is a disgrace to my community xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:rolleyes:

ugh Queentelle is ma lyf YO GO GURL also reported u for being homophobic coz Ben is a disgrace to my community xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

:rolleyes:

tumblr_lj9ksfcXhk1qf5ydv.gif

Then claims wants to go on next year be a good representative for the community
tumblr_mbf10sor4U1riqme8o1_500.gif

OMG, [MENTION=31650]aajptt[/MENTION] you have me laughing so much re: that thread and that user. Gold! :D

I chuckled even more when I opened a PM just now, from that person. Funny stuff. Poor newbie.

I should probably go to sleep... but I'm so being pulled to stay here longer. The forums have been hilarious all day!

A bit sad when you think it's gonna be so different in a few weeks.

I should probably go to sleep... but I'm so being pulled to stay here longer. The forums have been hilarious all day!

A bit sad when you think it's gonna be so different in a few weeks.

IKR Im the same! we'll just have to keep up the fun as best we can!! What have they been like off season in the past?

IKR Im the same! we'll just have to keep up the fun as best we can!! What have they been like off season in the past?
It dies, as you can imagine. I've usually "left" the forums during off-season too in the past too, so I've admittedly contributed to its quietness, although this season, I must say, I have posted more than I ever ever have on here. Come to think of it...I think when I came back in August before this season I was only on like 1,700 posts or something?...and considering I'm nearing 5,500 that shit be cray-cray! :eek:

But I'll deff stick around for a long while after Wednesday for this!

...As if you guys can miss my 21st. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back