Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a fun day filled with cleaning as well.

Utor7LlGxvzLvcrUGSQ8AkU6yY9gPMjroLLSzaZhmmC0aU3WCTYIhK5rx5vbK1-s2h4FR_Trz5_ezXvfU1B4CBcMk0LvDbY16iovJWQwrHyX-z2HiLjmPUCkp_XmtMaL6lN-5eYbLV8DO2-rJUDjWCFnv7U=w500-h212-nc

It's so good. I've had much harsher types of resurfacing but I love how fresh faced I feel post microderm. What has your doctor given you for your acne? It's such trial and error and it sucks that there isn't just a blanket cure for everyone. Actually I think microdermabrasion is fairly good for acne as well, but I'm not certain.

Oh that's awesome, such a good endorsement right there. But now I really want to go get it done!!
I've got benzac for the morning and epiduo for the evening.... the epiduo I needed a script. I've have noticed that a lot of the smaller bumps have gone, but a few pimple have come up, but I guess that's how you get rid of them.... the quicker they come up the quicker they are gone.

Hold on to your butt plug baby! Because today's plans will blow it straight out your arse like a missile and kill your cat!!!!

1. Get up
2. Shower
3. Breakfast
4. Clean all surfaces
5. Clean skirting boards
6. Clean all doors
7. Masturbate
8. Wash hands
9. Clean bathrooms
10. Clean fans
11. Vacuume
12. Mop
13. Watch BB, then 3 eps of unReal while eating lunch

Butt. Plug. Blown!
No. 7 only once? ;)

Reactions: Tee
Hold on to your butt plug baby! Because today's plans will blow it straight out your arse like a missile and kill your cat!!!!

1. Get up
2. Shower
3. Breakfast
4. Clean all surfaces
5. Clean skirting boards
6. Clean all doors
7. Masturbate
8. Wash hands
9. Clean bathrooms
10. Clean fans
11. Vacuume
12. Mop
13. Watch BB, then 3 eps of unReal while eating lunch

Butt. Plug. Blown!

make #7 #1 maybe # 8 after #6 - add in another #7 before #9 and then maybe add in #7 whilst watching # 13, if you feel like it

Hi all.

I think I'm voting to Bremain tomorrow... How about you?

... Wait :wacky:

what the lol!!!!!

The only way I can make difference here is is the Senate. The Main Seat is always going to be fixated with Nola, and that is OK - She works hard and etc etc etc ...... and my one vote will not make a difference. I feel better with Mal than Tony.

Thinking still a need a spanner, as always in the Senate, needs to be thrown - although Mal wants it to be clean cut and HE RULES - and I think FUCK THAT - There are some parties out there that maybe worth considering. I hate Pokies - so Nick is on my maybe list .... Greens have been really weird lately - so maybe they will get a 4 - I need to go look at all the policies again, anyone supporting sustainable living has my attention. I really like Ms Lambes straight upness, but I dont know who is around her (Clive is gone TFFT) All the adverts we got here were from the Liberals and some party that said something about not being offended by what you say - whatever that means!!!!!

I really think the senate is what we all should be thinking about. There is nothing wrong with an indepenant chucking in their 5 cents worth and making some sort of small change ......

It is NOT all about the money

:( Got no WIN (Channel 9) - 'cause there is no WIN - Lost my shows - no more GO - and Gem all GONE!!! So pissed off. Not good - No good National Broadband here - yeah, go fuck off, you Regional areas! Who cares about us small twerps that are still awaiting the super swift broadband network ppppfffftttttt NO NO NO! The areas that need support are shunned off ... so pisses me off! We pay them taxes like the city peeps and are downgraded -I just wanna watch Love Child!!!!!! (BTW I am payimg a shitload of $$$ just to be connected via wifi) Yeah, free to air TV what a load of bull shit!!!!!!! Maybe watching the Funeral Plans Ads make it all real - I will not miss them ........ If BB was on atm, I would be even more pissed .......

Deep Breath ............. Just go and make us more isolated, when we really need connection .............. SO SAD :(

I would have chucked the Nationals a Vote - but I dislike Barnabee - Maybe a picture in ART on my paper, of how I feel might make an impression...... fingers up - but I doubt that :( Hate to be negative but there is NOTHING to make Regional WA better in this Election ------ Unless someone can give me a better connection NOW

Hi all.

I think I'm voting to Bremain tomorrow... How about you?

... Wait :wacky:
Hello my friend!

I am voting for a new laptop, I am fucking sick of the shitty laptop I have been saddled with. It is a Toshiba and has been shit since day 1! It is now day 723, and it is time for change!

And I am not 100% on who I am voting for, but I am definitely leaning towards Liberal.

Hello my friend!

I am voting for a new laptop, I am fucking sick of the shitty laptop I have been saddled with. It is a Toshiba and has been shit since day 1! It is now day 723, and it is time for change!

And I am not 100% on who I am voting for, but I am definitely leaning towards Liberal.

Moanin ;)

Get a Mac. They take a bit of time getting used to, but they are far more reliable and once you get the hang of it, you'll never want to go back to PC. Probably the biggest downside is the cost.

Moanin ;)

Get a Mac. They take a bit of time getting used to, but they are far more reliable and once you get the hang of it, you'll never want to go back to PC. Probably the biggest downside is the cost.
Yeah too much money for me to spend given I only use it for Word, and emails. I only want to spend around $700.

Mac is the best, I genuinely miss my MacBook so much but can't afford a new one after it tragically passed away. I had a shitbox laptop that was the worst, so laggy and not user friendly at all. I am not a violent person but I frequently wanted to throw it against a wall. Thankfully the screen smashed one day ad I bought a cheap Lenovo laptop for around $200 and its sooooo much better, I just wish I had bought it years ago instead of wasting my time with that horrible one.

Just voted, bit sad there was no sausage sizzle, guess they don't do that down here.... anyway I voted for all the cool parties, piracy, sex, drug reform, marijuana, I think the greens and the euthisiania (?) Party.... can't wait to see who gets into the Senate..... please please can someone from the sex party get in!

I'm so tired today, worked last night till midnight then I had to pick my drunk sister up..... that was fun, thank God I don't start work till 7pm tonight..... had a good haul of tips last night as well! Now I'm going to lie in bed listening to a podcast.

Happy voting everyone[DOUBLEPOST=1467418935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also I don't know who to vote for today! Usually I have a direction but this year I feel a bit uninspired.
Vote for the sex party!!!!

Just voted, bit sad there was no sausage sizzle, guess they don't do that down here.... anyway I voted for all the cool parties, piracy, sex, drug reform, marijuana, I think the greens and the euthisiania (?) Party.... can't wait to see who gets into the Senate..... please please can someone from the sex party get in!

I'm so tired today, worked last night till midnight then I had to pick my drunk sister up..... that was fun, thank God I don't start work till 7pm tonight..... had a good haul of tips last night as well! Now I'm going to lie in bed listening to a podcast.

Happy voting everyone[DOUBLEPOST=1467418935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Vote for the sex party!!!!

I actually did include a vote for the sex party fairly high, they are actually a decent party even for a somewhat prude like me. I voted for similar parties to yours, luckily I was voting in Newtown so hippy votes are to be expected. I put animal justice as number 1. My "true" vote was number 2 which, antithetical to literally everything else on my form, was coalition. My first ever liberal vote!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back