Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mood Goanin OT thread!

I had a massage and a facial yesterday and it was just fabulous (except for the microdermabrasion). I having given up on lash extensions and retaken up monthly massage/facials. I can't wait until I am in the financial position to do both!

Four more days until I am back at work :(

Four more days until I am back at work :(
tumblr_nnavqiLI0M1slj24go1_400.gif

Sames

Argh all week I've been dreaming of microdermabrasion! Whilst the expense is not big I guess I can't justify it now that I'm technically unemployed. Maybe just once.

Argh all week I've been dreaming of microdermabrasion! Whilst the expense is not big I guess I can't justify it now that I'm technically unemployed. Maybe just once.
I really want to get it done as well. Years ago I had it done..... face felt smoother, guess I had to do it a few times to see results. Right now I'm trying to deal with a bit of acne, whiteheads and black heads.... once that is under control then I might go to the beautician.

I am going to do it every month. This is a true story. I went and had my skin checked after Christmas, and the doctor actually commented on the skin on my face! He said I had very little sun damage compared to my arms and chest, and asked me if I have had laser treatments done! Nope, just microdermabrasion!

I really want to get it done as well. Years ago I had it done..... face felt smoother, guess I had to do it a few times to see results. Right now I'm trying to deal with a bit of acne, whiteheads and black heads.... once that is under control then I might go to the beautician.
Treat yo self!

While I understand acne is hard to deal with when you are young, take comfort in the fact oily skin ages beautifully. I personally have normal to dry, which is why I need so much extra help managing my jowls.

Treat yo self!

While I understand acne is hard to deal with when you are young, take comfort in the fact oily skin ages beautifully. I personally have normal to dry, which is why I need so much extra help managing my jowls.
Atm my skin is drying up from the stuff the doctor prescribed.... but it would be a lot more dry if I weren't using the avocado oil as a make up remover and moisturiser.

Oh and yesterday I went into Vinnie's and bought a bedside table for $10!!!!! It's fucking ugly, I'm going to try and sand it and paint it. Also at Vinnie's they have this super cute pink curtain for $4.... I want to wait till I get a new doona cover before I buy the curtain.... I need everything to match or it will bother me.

Atm my skin is drying up from the stuff the doctor prescribed.... but it would be a lot more dry if I weren't using the avocado oil as a make up remover and moisturiser.

Oh and yesterday I went into Vinnie's and bought a bedside table for $10!!!!! It's fucking ugly, I'm going to try and sand it and paint it. Also at Vinnie's they have this super cute pink curtain for $4.... I want to wait till I get a new doona cover before I buy the curtain.... I need everything to match or it will bother me.
Oh my God! I think that is the stuff my injector prescribes! It takes off the first layer of skin yes?

Sounds great! Your poor boyfriends balls will creep back inside him with all that pink!!!

Am I the only one in here that didn't like microdermabrasion? It was like a sandy vacuum cleaner :( Give me a hot rock massage & relaxing facial any day.

It's so good. I've had much harsher types of resurfacing but I love how fresh faced I feel post microderm. What has your doctor given you for your acne? It's such trial and error and it sucks that there isn't just a blanket cure for everyone. Actually I think microdermabrasion is fairly good for acne as well, but I'm not certain.

I am going to do it every month. This is a true story. I went and had my skin checked after Christmas, and the doctor actually commented on the skin on my face! He said I had very little sun damage compared to my arms and chest, and asked me if I have had laser treatments done! Nope, just microdermabrasion!

Oh that's awesome, such a good endorsement right there. But now I really want to go get it done!!

Good Moanin OT Froot Tingles!

I have SUCH an exciting day planned!!!!

whatcha doin
Hold on to your butt plug baby! Because today's plans will blow it straight out your arse like a missile and kill your cat!!!!

1. Get up
2. Shower
3. Breakfast
4. Clean all surfaces
5. Clean skirting boards
6. Clean all doors
7. Masturbate
8. Wash hands
9. Clean bathrooms
10. Clean fans
11. Vacuume
12. Mop
13. Watch BB, then 3 eps of unReal while eating lunch

Butt. Plug. Blown!

Hold on to your butt plug baby! Because today's plans will blow it straight out your arse like a missile and kill your cat!!!!

1. Get up
2. Shower
3. Breakfast
4. Clean all surfaces
5. Clean skirting boards
6. Clean all doors
7. Masturbate
8. Wash hands
9. Clean bathrooms
10. Clean fans
11. Vacuume
12. Mop