Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you are really PISSING ME OFF ............ If Mooseface was able to keep the rubbish away from here, she would be able to get rid of stuff like this ...............

I would not like to be mooseface and read this crap you write about her. I feel for her, being brought up in your posts. It is almost like you are stalking her. Just stop it already!!!!
He's just trying to get attention and disrupt things.

He's just trying to get attention and disrupt things.

no i'm not, shadowblue.

all i am trying to do is spread the word of the mooseface. so we can all know and appreciate how wonderful mooseface is in today's negative society. so don't be negative. be more positive like mooseface.

no i'm not, shadowblue.

all i am trying to do is spread the word of the mooseface. so we can all know and appreciate how wonderful mooseface is in today's negative society. so don't be negative. be more positive like mooseface.
Well yes. But I have to say, that - given your recent phase of spreading the word about witty, who I found to be a Very Very Horrible Poster - I do feel a wee bit uncomfortable about you also 'spreading the word about me'. Perhaps keep the 'spreading the word about' phases just a bit quieter? So as not to cause stress to other posters? (Including to yourself? Including to me!).

Well yes. But I have to say, that - given your recent phase of spreading the word about witty, who I found to be a Very Very Horrible Poster - I do feel a wee bit uncomfortable about you also 'spreading the word about me'. Perhaps keep the 'spreading the word about' phases just a bit quieter? So as not to cause stress to other posters? (Including to yourself? Including to me!).

but i have to spread the word about you young mooseface. i just simply must. for mooseface is allllllllllllllllllllllll. and to alllll a goood morning.

my posts don't cause stress.

I think they do sometimes cause stress, reepbot. The evidence is there. Whether the stress is warranted in anyone's view is a different issue, as is how others choose to deal with it.

but i have to spread the word about you young mooseface. i just simply must. for mooseface is allllllllllllllllllllllll. and to alllll a goood morning.

Well.... No. You 'must' not. Actually. The world will still go on if you do not. And.... It is not for you to say whether your posts cause stress. I think it is actually impossible for a poster to say/know what others think/feel about their posts. Not to say it is always justified, but.... just that we don't have the same information other people have.

Well.... No. You 'must' not. Actually. The world will still go on if you do not. And.... It is not for you to say whether your posts cause stress. I think it is actually impossible for a poster to say/know what others think/feel about their posts. Not to say it is always justified, but.... just that we don't have the same information other people have.

i simply have to mooseface!

i was more speaking from my own point of view in regards to the stress thing obviously.

Good afternoon OT thread!

Day 3 back at work, and we are already daydreaming about our next holiday...

i simply have to mooseface!

i was more speaking from my own point of view in regards to the stress thing obviously.
Ah. Yes. Well.. hmm!

And ... sure, but everyone talks from their point of view in regards to the stress thing - obviously....

obviously yes indeed master mooseface sniff sniff scnhooof.
But not so obviously... Otherwise you would have said "my posts don't cause ME stress" instead of
which is a blanket statement with a big, fat full stop... As in they don't. Period. Not at all OBVIOUS that you were only referencing yourself...But what's a little ME statement, it's just 2 letters lol

But not so obviously... Otherwise you would have said "my posts don't cause ME stress" instead of which is a blanket statement with a big, fat full stop... As in they don't. Period. Not at all OBVIOUS that you were only referencing yourself...

but my post was an opinion not a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back