Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac is the best, I genuinely miss my MacBook so much but can't afford a new one after it tragically passed away. I had a shitbox laptop that was the worst, so laggy and not user friendly at all. I am not a violent person but I frequently wanted to throw it against a wall. Thankfully the screen smashed one day ad I bought a cheap Lenovo laptop for around $200 and its sooooo much better, I just wish I had bought it years ago instead of wasting my time with that horrible one.
Oh I am hearing you sister! On Thursday as I was retweeking my cv, my laptop kept freezing, and I swear, if I was 20 years younger, I would have snapped it in half!

I ended up getting a PC. We never used the laptop as an actual laptop. It is always docked, and we use a seperate keyboard and mouse to operate it. So it is more or less a PC with a really small screen. It is so nice to have a good sized screen!

I was looking at the Lenovo's the sales guy raved about them.

Just voted, bit sad there was no sausage sizzle, guess they don't do that down here.... anyway I voted for all the cool parties, piracy, sex, drug reform, marijuana, I think the greens and the euthisiania (?) Party.... can't wait to see who gets into the Senate..... please please can someone from the sex party get in!

You know you are getting old when the thought of your "cool"parties having any sort of real political power makes you shudder with fear!

:laugh::laugh:

I still don't know who won!

There is not a word about the election in my usual news source, which is Facebook. I can however report that Lana got her hair foiled, Lisa is hungover and Alex is bragging about being in a warm climate while Australians freeze.

HzewDuNwI4vPRBBK9rh-_uQpF1CR2NZ3syDBKULnuEWthHZVjZz65xDsesE-4rlOyiBbp04DdQwo9ORd472eSxIwCq0qAxa56zBBbk1yY_Yx=w245-h234-nc

Babies are so damn expensive. I seriously hope I've covered every expense by now.

Yes I guess I have created a little money pit, hopefully I'm good for the next few weeks at least. Thanks, this kid better be worth every cent!
Of course this youngster will be. I can't wait to see photos of mothers and child, if any are going to posted.

Good Moanin OT thread!!!!!!

And just like that, 5 weeks of holidays - over!

Thankfully I am on lates, so I still get the luxury of a sleep in.

sometimes i wonder what a mooseface is doing a dong ating tea on top of a leaf

oh does this leaf know their time tables?

or does it just sit there clucking like a pen?

i sat on a wet letter

and mooseface saw it and started to make a wish

that we can only wear the red and the black upon the island of regrets

a regret without a dancing piece of furniture that made us so happy

do the leaves blow in the wind dancing and prancing all over the place?

situation mooseface we see the moooseface yes we seeeee the moooseface

sometimes i wonder what a mooseface is doing a dong ating tea on top of a leaf

oh does this leaf know their time tables?

or does it just sit there clucking like a pen?

i sat on a wet letter

and mooseface saw it and started to make a wish

that we can only wear the red and the black upon the island of regrets

a regret without a dancing piece of furniture that made us so happy

do the leaves blow in the wind dancing and prancing all over the place?

situation mooseface we see the moooseface yes we seeeee the moooseface

I do not get this post nor the dragging in of Moonface - oops I mean @Mooseface
Can you please explain @reepbot are you stalking moosy?

I do not get this post nor the dragging in of Moonface - oops I mean @Mooseface
Can you please explain @reepbot are you stalking moosy?

stalking mooseface? more likely appreciating the greatness that is mooseface. there are some days, in fact to be totally honest every day, that i wish i was more like mooseface. so that i could moose here and there and everywhere. i shall write more mooseface poems to show my mooseymoosemoose appreciation. to feed the soul of mine!!!!!!!!!

I don't think writing MORE mooseface poems was hooley's objective in asking that question...! I think maybe LESS mooseface poems - even though they are, of course, .. wonderful .. - may be appreciated by the majority of the participants in this thread.

Some days I do think how fabulous it is that I get to be mooseface. But some days I really don't. So... Anyway, you know... Moosefaceness and moose poems are really not actually specific to me. Everyone has 'mooseface days' where they moose here and there, with/without a care, I reckon...

I don't think writing MORE mooseface poems was hooley's objective in asking that question...! I think maybe LESS mooseface poems - even though they are, of course, .. wonderful .. - may be appreciated by the majority of the participants in this thread.

Some days I do think how fabulous it is that I get to be mooseface. But some days I really don't. So... Anyway, you know... Moosefaceness and moose poems are really not actually specific to me. Everyone has 'mooseface days' where they moose here and there, with/without a care, I reckon...

I wish i was more of a mooseface. moosefacing here and there with a trumpet stuck in my hair.

the curtain come up and we rest a light on.....mooseface. a mooseface who is mournfully sweeping the city steets. keeping it tidy from rubbish and everything.

the curtain come up and we rest a light on.....mooseface. a mooseface who is mournfully sweeping the city steets. keeping it tidy from rubbish and everything.

Now you are really PISSING ME OFF ............ If Mooseface was able to keep the rubbish away from here, she would be able to get rid of stuff like this ...............

I would not like to be mooseface and read this crap you write about her. I feel for her, being brought up in your posts. It is almost like you are stalking her. Just stop it already!!!!

Now you are really PISSING ME OFF ............ If Mooseface was able to keep the rubbish away from here, she would be able to get rid of stuff like this ...............

I would not like to be mooseface and read this crap you write about her. I feel for her, being brought up in your posts. It is almost like you are stalking her. Just stop it already!!!!

but just open your heart to the mooseface love.

seee it sparkling and dancing throughout the winter airrrrrrr!

yayyy for mooseface! yayyy indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back