Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Inigo Montoya as a recovered tan addict I will say to tan the butt you really do need to go bottomless. A wedgie is a good start but I could never stand the tan lines. These days my bum is always whiter than the rest of me though, well just in case you were wondering.

Exciting that the cruise is so close - I feel it's been coming for so long now and it's not even happening to me!
Have you tried the Dove gradual tanner?

I love it as a cheat tanner.

Might be opening up one road towards the City in the Morning :) We had rain tonight, I just hope it dropped down a bit north from here as well :)

Still feeling shattered - but that is my shit!

Might be opening up one road towards the City in the Morning :) We had rain tonight, I just hope it dropped down a bit north from here as well :)

Still feeling shattered - but that is my shit!
You can feel like that for as long as you have to. The whole area will be joining you. You're alive, you have your stuff and it will improve. Trite really when others have lost it all, but you are all resilient and keep breathing.

Have you tried the Dove gradual tanner?

I love it as a cheat tanner.

Yes, but I totally forgot about it and now you've reminded me. I used to use it very regularly, especially when I was weaning off the sun. At the risk of sounding like an Instagram celebrity, I really love Bondi Sands, it's seriously the best out there and I believe they might have a gradual tan product too, but I'm going to go and buy some Dove. Like today.

GOOD GROANING TO ALL MY O/T CHILDREN OUT THERE !!!

Have a safe won and play noice, wontcha all ?

xo
I'm seriously LOLLING like a loller.

Bahahaha. That is too funny. I can't stop laughing.

:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

One. Two. Three. Back to feet.

images

GOOD DRONING O/T THREADERS , LURKERS , JERKERS & MID-SHIFT WORKERS !

How are you all?

In your single battery propelled silent helicopter like craft, circling the forums making a minimum of noise; searching for maximum fuss !

Top o' the moanin to ya all !!

See ya in the hip @reepbot / @Witty Banter ( trying to hi-jack ) thread.

Smiles and puppy styles to U

GOOD DRONING O/T THREADERS , LURKERS , JERKERS & MID-SHIFT WORKERS !

How are you all?

In your single battery propelled silent helicopter like craft, circling the forums making a minimum of noise; searching for maximum fuss !

Top o' the moanin to ya all !!

See ya in the hip @reepbot / @Witty Banter ( trying to hi-jack ) thread.

Smiles and puppy styles to U

Hi Gwen, oops Glen - I have a bit of a prolem with pro nounce in ation SORRY :(

puppy smooches 2 u 2 xxxxxx

PS ...... Witty gave me a log

I second a good Moanin to the OT thread!

Thank God my night shift is over.

Yesterday produced both joy, pain and worry.

Massage, peddy, and facial =joy. Microdermabrasion = pain. And Frank was presenting as unwell, which called for a vet dash = worry.

10 hours sleep last night has got me back to bouncing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back