Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kick up the arse, toee nails .....

0d2e91a473c944faa31c092c20bf0d3e.jpg

feet

I have figured out that you just have frustrated grandmother syndrome and are struggling for outlets for your angst. Bet you have named each foot.

Geez, you must be a miserable and frustrated old grandpa type yourself and must suffer from the 'so called' same syndrome, to be able to judge on the pic! Just saying ...........

What did you name yours????

That it is - especially when you are also working full-time right up to the move! I am lucky my husband has taken on the job of most of the packing :)

Have a Happy Move - Home Ownership is ALWAYS positive - even if you owe the Banks for years - Better than a Landlordie!

Reactions: Tee
@Mr Stickyfingers spent hours logged in my account last night trying to animate my avatar. I am expecting to be blackmailed through screenshots of my explosive PM history any time now...

Thanks Unkie Sticky! I really appreciate your time and effort, even though you failed miserably. Xo

Oh I seem to remember you thought my URL had ************ in it! Yes they censored that when BBBA was getting legal threats during the last BBAU, remember?
Ha!

That's right!

Fun times!

I miss that stupid puppet.

:)

@Mr Stickyfingers spent hours logged in my account last night trying to animate my avatar. I am expecting to be blackmailed through screenshots of my explosive PM history any time now...

Thanks Unkie Sticky! I really appreciate your time and effort, even though you failed miserably. Xo

Lucky he is a true gentleman, and didn't post on your behalf! LOLOLOL

It looks so great - such a lovely place to hang out.
It really is.

I nearly lost a finger yesterday tearing down that ugly hessian!

I'm actually so jelly of your pool and your deck.

My feeling of needing a pool grows stronger each summer day.

I can't blame you. It looks fucking awesome. We had a BBB and ate dinner down there last night. Ahhhh the serenity.

Geez, you must be a miserable and frustrated old grandpa type yourself and must suffer from the 'so called' same syndrome, to be able to judge on the pic! Just saying ...........

What did you name yours????
Of course he is frustrated. This forum is his only reality.

Of course he is frustrated. This forum is his only reality.

Oh I don't know, as in only reality ........... Being so smart on the interwebz - I would assume he knows my real full name - DOB - and what I had for Dinner last night ...... Very sad :(

Oh I don't know, as in only reality ........... Being so smart on the interwebz - I would assume he knows my real full name - DOB - and what I had for Dinner last night ...... Very sad :(
Just keep to the facts.

He is in the Reepbot thread 24/7 trying to bait and cause online drama.

That's not being smart on the interwebz. That is a pathetic existence.

80% of his posts are about other members. This is all he has.

Don't let him disempower you. He is a lonely 41 year old guy whose best friend online hates him too.

Oh I am expecting the AntiGretel like threats to "expose" me any time now.

WTF - Nooooooooooo ......... geez - I hate that people are who they are and show pics of life and themselves and get bashed for it! I put my RL Pic up for 24 - and said that - and well, whatever ......... I was not going to come back here (yeah I know I said it before and it is like an addiction) because of the negativity - but I am trying to be a postitive force for a bit - until I am crippled by the SHIT a WiT posts ......... ALL GOOD :)

@Mr Stickyfingers - could it be anything to do with the file being .jpg.gif in the name?
did you try renaming it and taking out the .jpg part of the file name?

just a suggestion ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back