Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it rains on your first day back at work after the holiday break you feel a bit better about going back to work ... but not much!

Well it's snowing here. Be grateful you have a 'happy medium' ??
noone can convince me snow is a great idea except in pictures - have played in it, flown onto it, driven through it ... finally last year in Orange experienced it in the "falling down whilst I was actually there" form ... still think its cold, turns eventually to slush, is a lot of work (shovelling etc), and since I'm a total clutz I would totally break something just trying to navigate my way out of the house and did I mention its cold? ... yep = you can keep it! I leave it to the boys (ie husband and sons) to go enjoy it at the ski fields (see clutz thing above - I'd break my leg in the carpark!!) :)

noone can convince me snow is a great idea except in pictures - have played in it, flown onto it, driven through it ... finally last year in Orange experienced it in the "falling down whilst I was actually there" form ... still think its cold, turns eventually to slush, is a lot of work (shovelling etc), and since I'm a total clutz I would totally break something just trying to navigate my way out of the house and did I mention its cold? ... yep = you can keep it! I leave it to the boys (ie husband and sons) to go enjoy it at the ski fields (see clutz thing above - I'd break my leg in the carpark!!) :)
AND - it's negative eleven in Berlin at the moment. (I'm not in Berlin, but I was talking to them earlier). Brrrrr.

Ughhhhh *numbers* day at work today. Payroll and calendars and reconciliations.

Time for a Panadol and a lay down. Since when did I become a grandpa?!? Ha

giphy.gif

My partner hates payroll with a passion.

We have a system called TREND that Qld Nurses use. And it is like an itemised program which lists all client needs, (I have to predict the care needed for 32 hours - 4 shifts) then it spits out the hours of nursing we need.

Basically I spend at least half hour off the floor feeding in client needs only to be told at the end of it that we should have an extra person on the floor for 8 hours.

Good Moanin OT Thread!

The sun is up, the birds are soaked and I need to get my hair flick on because Educator McDreamy is coming in to learn me today!

Spewing there is no such thing as an open toe nursing shoe! My shellac look way too good not to be publicly enjoyed!

Have a great day trolls, moles, lolls and lost souls!!

:)

Key Words: Trala
Posted by Member: Witty Banter

3 mentions.

Only 3?!?! Damn. Looks like someone has been taking his Haloperidol :(

Oh I feel you alright! It's our end of financial year so I have extra reconciliations to do with supporting documents. At least it's raining up here so I'm not jealous of all of the peeps still at the beach :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back