Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First home in Australia, I owned a house back in NZ but sold when we moved over. We have decided after 8 years we will be here a while, (even though we are moving interstate) It will be great to live in our own place again!
Congratulations. Moving is both exciting and exhausting at the same time.

Same to you!

I've been a busy little puppet. I laid floor levelling compound in my kitchen yesterday. One step closer to having a functioning kitchen again.

Haven't had a little mingle for a while though. Must attend to that.

Great news!

A little mingle is good for your dingle.

Congratulations. Moving is both exciting and exhausting at the same time.
That it is - especially when you are also working full-time right up to the move! I am lucky my husband has taken on the job of most of the packing :)

That it is - especially when you are also working full-time right up to the move! I am lucky my husband has taken on the job of most of the packing :)
I hate moving so much!

We had friends over yesterday, and he is a buyer and seller, and was commenting that "when you sell this in a couple of years..." I almost choked!

It's not a house to me. It's my home and I love it like no other home I have ever had!

I can not imagine leaving it, ever!

I hate moving so much!

We had friends over yesterday, and he is a buyer and seller, and was commenting that "when you sell this in a couple of years..." I almost choked!

It's not a house to me. It's my home and I love it like no other home I have ever had!

I can not imagine leaving it, ever!
I hear you!

We have hated this rental for the last 6 1/2 of the 7 years we have lived here, but have been too lazy to move!

Our NZ house we loved so I hope we love this this new one as much too

Lolling like a loller!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

This explains why your dingle has had no mingle.

A gay man who wants to smell pussy all day long?!

You are an embarrassment to the rainbow flag.
LOL no fair, I miss my kitty. I would need strata permission to get another one but don't think I'll be living here long enough anyway.

Not to mention curiosity factor. Trust the Japanese, it just sounds so ridiculous I have to try it.

LOL no fair, I miss my kitty. I would need strata permission to get another one but don't think I'll be living here long enough anyway.

Not to mention curiosity factor. Trust the Japanese, it just sounds so ridiculous I have to try it.
See if you weren't such a cheap arse you could have got her stuffed and been able to cuddle her forever!!

Taxidermy can bring such comfort to the ones left to reconcile their loss.

thNWGNEX0M.jpg .

See if you weren't such a cheap arse you could have got her stuffed and been able to cuddle her forever!!
LOL, In the years before he got cancer I used to joke I'd get him stuffed in attack mode - it would only have been fitting.
ngbbs4426ec3f05ee6.jpg

But no you really can't do that shit can you. I buried his "cremains" at the park.

LOL, In the years before he got cancer I used to joke I'd get him stuffed in attack mode - it would only have been fitting.
ngbbs4426ec3f05ee6.jpg

But no you really can't do that shit can you. I buried his "cremains" at the park.
Too funny!!!!

Hey I gotta go. I have taken to having a glass of wine and brie with Jatz every afternoon, and it is officially Wine-Brie o'clock.

Keep popping in. I miss the daily fun and fucktardity of BB on ***********.

Have a great night and good luck with finding both the pussy spray and some cock. Xo[DOUBLEPOST=1451803888][/DOUBLEPOST]***********?

To you.

Here you go:-

View attachment 50977

View attachment 50978

View attachment 50979

View attachment 50980

View attachment 50981

Sorry, Deb. I wasn't ignoring you. I didn't realise you were talking to me. Given the fact I don't need much encouragement to post pics of my life and my Candy Crush achievements, if I had seen it, I would have been all over it like a fat kid on cake!

Love Me :)
I'm actually so jelly of your pool and your deck.

My feeling of needing a pool grows stronger each summer day.

Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... not me though, Moosey moosey mooseface.

So far I am enjoying your input into subjects that pertain to me about as much as I enjoyed your input last year.
Yeah that wasnt really about you. More about Witty. But anyway.

To you.

Here you go:-

View attachment 50977

View attachment 50978

View attachment 50979

View attachment 50980

View attachment 50981

Sorry, Deb. I wasn't ignoring you. I didn't realise you were talking to me. Given the fact I don't need much encouragement to post pics of my life and my Candy Crush achievements, if I had seen it, I would have been all over it like a fat kid on cake!

Love Me :)

Looking Good - and I am Glad to see you still have toes, after sharing your past and all ;)

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back