Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good moaning OT Thread!

Oh my God! I had the best day yesterday! The deck is finally looking like a deck!! We are almost on to landscaping and paving! That little pergola thingy you can see is going to be renovated, and my partner is going to build in a bbq into a bench you thingy, which will look excellent. There is even a fan in it!

My partner has made little lights in the deck and it looks so pretty at night. The finished product will be beautiful.

Having a home has made me the happiest I have ever been in my life. 2016 is going to be such an exciting one for so many of us in here!!!!

BRING. IT. ORNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

2016 is going to be such an exciting one for so many of us in here!!!
I'm worried you might have peaked too early, what, with your mindful foot selfies, reflective reepbot crawling and candy crushing you'll be eating into 2017 goals shortly. What's your trick ignoring the shame or gag reflex while you are lining up foot selfies? You did manage 3 consecutive posts without lolling like a loller, but the Good Moanin that unfunny amateur comedians buried back in 2002 undid your good work.

I'm worried you might have peaked too early, what, with your mindful foot selfies, reflective reepbot crawling and candy crushing you'll be eating into 2017 goals shortly. What's your trick ignoring the shame or gag reflex while you are lining up foot selfies? You did manage 3 consecutive posts without lolling like a loller, but the Good Moanin that unfunny amateur comedians buried back in 2002 undid your good work.
Wow - this is the New Witty. The softer caring 2016 Witty. I must say I'm genuinely touched by your concern that Trala may have peaked too early. If I had have even taken the time to think about it myself (the shame that I did not) I would surely have realised I too have that concern for her.

Wow - this is the New Witty. The softer caring 2016 Witty. I must say I'm genuinely touched by your concern that Trala may have peaked too early. If I had have even taken the time to think about it myself (the shame that I did not) I would surely have realised I too have that concern for her.
Both the old Witty and the new Witty think body part selfies are a pretty good sign that you want to eat yourself up, particularly from a tired old chook that should have been learning dignity 20 years ago and who preaches constantly about social advancement. Put them away. Save them for your Christmas Cards.

I think I'm going to come up for a visit :) That looks good.
Thank you so much! We have really put a lot of work into it.

Part of my New Years resolutions is to swim 50 laps per day. So far this year I have nailed 3 out of 3 days! Only 362 days to go!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Part of my New Years resolutions is to swim 50 laps per day. So far this year I have nailed 3 out of 3 days! Only 362 days to go!!

My plan this year too - only 3 weeks to go until we move to a house with a pool!

Reactions: Tee
Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... not me though, Moosey moosey mooseface.

So far I am enjoying your input into subjects that pertain to me about as much as I enjoyed your input last year.

I love swimming in the pool. Unfortunately I don't have one in my back yard. But I use to go swimming 3 times a week, stopped whilst dad was sick, but like you have decided to take it back up for 2016. Is your pool heated?

Some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit... not me though, Moosey moosey mooseface.

So far I am enjoying your input into subjects that pertain to me about as much as I enjoyed your input last year.
I have figured out that you just have frustrated grandmother syndrome and are struggling for outlets for your angst. Bet you have named each foot.

My plan this year too - only 3 weeks to go until we move to a house with a pool!
Well done, you!

Is it your first home?[DOUBLEPOST=1451801497][/DOUBLEPOST]
I love swimming in the pool. Unfortunately I don't have one in my back yard. But I use to go swimming 3 times a week, stopped whilst dad was sick, but like you have decided to take it back up for 2016. Is your pool heated?
Hello you!

I live in Queensland! Of course it's not!!

Well done, you!

Is it your first home?[DOUBLEPOST=1451801497][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello you!

I live in Queensland! Of course it's not!!
First home in Australia, I owned a house back in NZ but sold when we moved over. We have decided after 8 years we will be here a while, (even though we are moving interstate) It will be great to live in our own place again!

Been a heavy week. And tomorrow is going to be hard. I took your advice and wrote dad a note, and gave it to him at the viewing. Thank you so much for the Chat the other day. Xx
Anytime, Gracie.

Such a sad time for you all.

I really wish my son had got to grieve his grandfather as a young man, like your son will. He will have real memories to take him though life as opposed to the child like memories of a grieving 8 year old.

Still sexy and single with your little mingle on the side?

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too!
Same to you!

I've been a busy little puppet. I laid floor levelling compound in my kitchen yesterday. One step closer to having a functioning kitchen again.

Haven't had a little mingle for a while though. Must attend to that.

Reactions: Tee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back