Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

So disappointed in you. I thought you were cool but now I see you're nothing but a follower and a suck up. At least with those I disagree with or am not a fan of I can kind of respect that they are being their own individuals. But you're someone with no real opinions of your own, just someone who wants to follow the majority opinion. A sheep.
Just leave already.

So disappointed in you. I thought you were cool but now I see you're nothing but a follower and a suck up. At least with those I disagree with or am not a fan of I can kind of respect that they are being their own individuals. But you're someone with no real opinions of your own, just someone who wants to follow the majority opinion. A sheep.

I don’t respect you at all. I find your behaviour repulsive. Enjoy your brief visit, Reepy.

its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-beers.gif

Funny you mention tear trough filler, i was looking at it for myself and found a Dr Chan, a renowned cosmetic dr on youtube who used to do it for 15 years but won't do it anymore as it's too easy to mess up & get under the eye orbit. He also had renowned surgeon Dr Mendelsohn on, who said that trough filler doesn't work because there is a ligament that connects the bone to the trough, which results in uneven lumpy hole like appearance, he said best done under the trough to support the ligament. So, needless to say, i'm having second thoughts now. It's a great video & a brave doctor to admit he was wrong. Sorry was just gonna write a quick summary not an essay!!🙄😂😂
Ligament herniation with tear trough is extremely common. As someone in the industry I don’t understand the want I get for this area, so many other ways to address it, tear trough filler is to me one of the last resorts not first port of call!

Ligament herniation with tear trough is extremely common. As someone in the industry I don’t understand the want I get for this area, so many other ways to address it, tear trough filler is to me one of the last resorts not first port of call!

Very interesting. Also I feel like when I summoned you I’m not totally sure if I knew you were working as an injector but it wasn’t a surprise so maybe I did know. But I appreciate your professional knowledge.

I’m such a basic bitch in this department. I think i will focus on skin texture for a bit anyway, I fear I neglected it for facial design and chasing youth.

Very interesting. Also I feel like when I summoned you I’m not totally sure if I knew you were working as an injector but it wasn’t a surprise so maybe I did know. But I appreciate your professional knowledge.

I’m such a basic bitch in this department. I think i will focus on skin texture for a bit anyway, I fear I neglected it for facial design and chasing youth.
I started just over 5 years ago so maybe I was hinting at it??

I suggest you start with dermapen on .25 as close as the therapist will do, very very shallow, help tighten and thicken up area, then RF laser!

Use a eye retinol at night too.

Try all those before you go to filler, and always start filler mid face, it lifts and projects so can decrease the appearance of hallowing.

While I’m not completely anti tear trough I always think of other ways to do it before you go that route!

If you have thin skin you can get a Tyndall effect, I have just seen too many disappointed people who end up getting it dissolved which is costly and more uncomfortable than people happy with results so I’d be looking at alternatives before you went there. IMHO anyway

I suggest you start with dermapen on .25 as close as the therapist will do, very very shallow, help tighten and thicken up area, then RF laser!

Try all those before you go to filler, and always start filler mid face, it lifts and projects so can decrease the appearance of hallowing.

While I’m not completely anti tear trough I always think of other ways to do it before you go that route!

If you have thin skin you can get a Tyndall effect, I have just seen too many disappointed people who end up getting it dissolved which is costly and more uncomfortable than people happy with results so I’d be looking at alternatives before you went there. IMHO anyway
You and @jessy_girl are both in Sydney. Book her in Mutts! Hahah

Yeah it seems like an obvious fit, maybe you were just talking about it. Anyway, I was clearly right to think of you for these important questions.

Oh yes I remember getting some regular skin needling years ago and it was so good, not to be too conceited but I was literally flawless once the red went down. Maybe time to revisit this. Always such a big commitment of time but also worth it. Definitely also interested in RF. But ok many options, all of which I may pursue. But I guess along with costing time these things also cost $$$.

Yeah it seems like an obvious fit, maybe you were just talking about it. Anyway, I was clearly right to think of you for these important questions.

Oh yes I remember getting some regular skin needling years ago and it was so good, not to be too conceited but I was literally flawless once the red went down. Maybe time to revisit this. Always such a big commitment of time but also worth it. Definitely also interested in RF. But ok many options, all of which I may pursue. But I guess along with costing time these things also cost $$$.
Perfect time for skin needling too now it’s not as sunny!

A night retinol cream it’s great too and doesn’t need to be a big brand to make it work!

Both good building blocks!

RF is a bit more $ and more down time so I’d start with that!

You can even get home rollers, just make sure you sterilise after use, combine with a HA like the ordinary from Priceline and it’s a good weekly routine!

I don’t think I was here talking about it 5 years ago as a practitioner but I think was talking about it in general as we all on the tox train!

Back