Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

Just wanted to say that is amazing and I hope both you and Benjamin have found peace ❤️. And good on you Ben! 🙌🏻

I have regret towards my actions and words to Benjamin on these forums in the past and if you are reading this Ben @Benjamin2012HM I just wanted to say I am so sorry for being mean and very harsh on you. I absolutely cringe when reading my posts back then. I just want you to know I have no ill-will towards you and I wish you the very best. I hope you can forgive my comments. Don’t take any notice of them. I do tend to waffle on a bit and you really shouldn’t listen to me. Who am I to judge? I’m not anyone important.

I really hope you read this.

(If you even remember me at all. Ha ha.)
LUCAS!!!!!! Hey mate 👋🏽 how are you?

Nice to see you back Lucas with the lid off.
Thank you. “Lucas with the lid off” is a very apt description. 😉😂

Lovely to see you still around here Meglos.

It was your Birthday this week wasn’t it? Happy Birthday! Did you do anything this year? 🙂

Thank you. “Lucas with the lid off” is a very apt description. 😉😂

Lovely to see you still around here Meglos.

It was your Birthday this week wasn’t it? Happy Birthday! Did you do anything this year? 🙂
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Just a quiet one, pigging out on Chinese and cheesecake.

OMG people keep arriving!

Triggered by the Estelle/TullyTim exchanges I went back and read back on some of the chats from 2015/2016/2017. To see what the prevailing thinking was back then. Very interesting to read back - it was wild in here back then!

Haha oh yeah they are amazing. Maybe there is a Korean product you can use but im not sure, they use interesting things like snail slime and starfish essence. And all East Asian beauty products are all about lightening and whitening so they would for sure have something. But hmm yes let’s go to Korea together? 😅

But technically you could get them treated here. Tear trough filler can treat the the lines, but if it’s just the dark circle and not a shadow then maybe PRP. Another question for muttz though because I’ve heard it’s a waste of money.
Funny you mention tear trough filler, i was looking at it for myself and found a Dr Chan, a renowned cosmetic dr on youtube who used to do it for 15 years but won't do it anymore as it's too easy to mess up & get under the eye orbit. He also had renowned surgeon Dr Mendelsohn on, who said that trough filler doesn't work because there is a ligament that connects the bone to the trough, which results in uneven lumpy hole like appearance, he said best done under the trough to support the ligament. So, needless to say, i'm having second thoughts now. It's a great video & a brave doctor to admit he was wrong. Sorry was just gonna write a quick summary not an essay!!🙄😂😂

Funny you mention tear trough filler, i was looking at it for myself and found a Dr Chan, a renowned cosmetic dr on youtube who used to do it for 15 years but won't do it anymore as it's too easy to mess up & get under the eye orbit. He also had renowned surgeon Dr Mendelsohn on, who said that trough filler doesn't work because there is a ligament that connects the bone to the trough, which results in uneven lumpy hole like appearance, he said best done under the trough to support the ligament. So, needless to say, i'm having second thoughts now. It's a great video & a brave doctor to admit he was wrong. Sorry was just gonna write a quick summary not an essay!!🙄😂😂

Yeah think I might have to just accept that this is my face! Maybe?

OMG people keep arriving!

Triggered by the Estelle/TullyTim exchanges I went back and read back on some of the chats from 2015/2016/2017. To see what the prevailing thinking was back then. Very interesting to read back - it was wild in here back then!

Hahaha oh I kind of loved those days. I guess they can never be recreated.

And yes all that’s missing now is the OG Trala!

The only people who know what happened is me and Witty in our private conversations that have long been deleted. Anyone else is just guessing.
You can weasel your way out of it all you want… You may or may not have actually done the deed but we all know how much you love to feeding trolls. You were involved one way or another.

Back