Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

What are we all calling this year?
I haven't decided yet whether it's twenty-twenty or two-thousand-and-twenty.
It will be interesting to see which catches on and sounds less stupid.
20-20 for me at the moment doesn't quite roll off the tongue like 1920 did.
2020 100%

Happy new year Meglos. Xo

Good Moanin OT Thread!

Hope life is treating you all well.

Sometimes I miss this thread and this forum and how it used to be, but today I’m just reminded of how irritating it has now become.

Stay safe.

Xo

Good Moanin OT Thread!

Hope life is treating you all well.

Sometimes I miss this thread and this forum and how it used to be, but today I’m just reminded of how irritating it has now become.

Stay safe.

Xo

The way this is still relevant a year later

6ya201b.gif

Aw me too, the OG OT days were the best!

Can we try and bring them back? I am yet to start on episode 2 so I guess the forums probably aren’t for me.

Post in here and maybe others will follow.
Haha what a ride these threads were!

You can’t bring yourself to keep watching? I am legitimately loving it. I guess that’s no surprise but I have actual excitement every episode and I’ve enjoyed also chatting via sms with other friends who are watching this year. Most haven’t watched the last couple of series.

But yes … to kick start OT … had any zooper doopers lately? To be honest it’s been a while since I’ve had one. I need to rectify that, however it’s coming into the wrong season haha

Aw me too, the OG OT days were the best!

Can we try and bring them back? I am yet to start on episode 2 so I guess the forums probably aren’t for me.

Post in here and maybe others will follow.
I used to love the off topic thread. I followed it for about a year before I joined the forum (for some reason the system prior to this one did not like my email address) I used to catch up on about 20 pages or so of chat on the tram ride to/from work!

I used to love the off topic thread. I followed it for about a year before I joined the forum (for some reason the system prior to this one did not like my email address) I used to catch up on about 20 pages or so of chat on the tram ride to/from work!
That would have been some random reading haha.

I actually lurked on the forum for years. My profile says I joined in 2005. But I only really started posting / interacting in 2013. Maybe this is why I would almost rate 2013 as one of my favourite seasons with my favourite winner.

Haha what a ride these threads were!

You can’t bring yourself to keep watching? I am legitimately loving it. I guess that’s no surprise but I have actual excitement every episode and I’ve enjoyed also chatting via sms with other friends who are watching this year. Most haven’t watched the last couple of series.

But yes … to kick start OT … had any zooper doopers lately? To be honest it’s been a while since I’ve had one. I need to rectify that, however it’s coming into the wrong season haha

It just hasn’t really engaged me. Maybe I’ll start episode 2 tonight. It’s my first time watching the new format and I find the challenges kind of boring, but maybe I’ll persist.

No sadly no zooper doopers for me lately, it’s so cold! I like that there are sugar free ones now but the texture isn’t the same.

I love this! I can only imagine being an outsider looking in though lol

I actually lurked on the forum for years. My profile says I joined in 2005. But I only really started posting / interacting in 2013. Maybe this is why I would almost rate 2013 as one of my favourite seasons with my favourite winner.

2013 brought me to this forum
My profile says I joined in 2007 but I was here before that too with a different username. I think I joined in 2001 or thereabouts and I was known as Bluerose back then. I had to change my username because we had just switched to broadband and they (Telstra) changed my email address.

I miss the OT thread and a lot of the people who contributed to it. Hopefully it can be resurrected.

I got bitten at work today. Perks of being a disability support worker 🤣 thankfully it didn’t break the skin, still a fun day on the job!
Do you have to fill in a mountain of paperwork for that sort of thing? Or is it an expected thing on the job? Hope it doesn't hurt.

Back