• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

February

I think, therefore I am, I think ...
I've only just discovered this thread.
Who's the wee boy? So cute :)
The smell from the smoke was awful here last week, too. The footage of those poor animals was heartbreaking.

Trala

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
I've only just discovered this thread.
Who's the wee boy? So cute :)
The smell from the smoke was awful here last week, too. The footage of those poor animals was heartbreaking.
Hey hey 😊

it’s been awful. We desperately need rain.

Where about are you?

Meglos

HAVE A NECTARINE, GONK
I see you there friend. How you going @Meglos?
Hi Trala. All good here, apart from the usual stuff everyone goes through.
One two, back to you.. Loving the pics of your grandson, they grow up so fast! It seems like a few months ago that you announced he was born. Hope he's over the health problems, he certainly looks it..

Trala

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Looks like the little dude's going gangbusters. Good to see.
He is the sweetest child, he really is. He’s spending the day with GG today in fact. How’s life in Cambodia?
Hi Trala. All good here, apart from the usual stuff everyone goes through.
One two, back to you.. Loving the pics of your grandson, they grow up so fast! It seems like a few months ago that you announced he was born. Hope he's over the health problems, he certainly looks it..
He is smashing his milestone. He hasn’t had any further problems thank God. I look at him and it still shocks me that we nearly lost him.
He looks healthy and happy! Adorable!! X
Hello you!

I see you living your best life on Facebook! You certainly get around! Xo

bleachy_dude

Awesome site donor
He is the sweetest child, he really is. He’s spending the day with GG today in fact. How’s life in Cambodia?

He is smashing his milestone. He hasn’t had any further problems thank God. I look at him and it still shocks me that we nearly lost him.

Hello you!

I see you living your best life on Facebook! You certainly get around! Xo
Haha hey you right back at ya!
looking forward to this forum possibly pumping again with a renewed interest in BB

yep, life is great on my end. Love my job, having lots of great experiences with awesome friends.

Trala

Naughty Fairy
Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
Haha hey you right back at ya!
looking forward to this forum possibly pumping again with a renewed interest in BB

yep, life is great on my end. Love my job, having lots of great experiences with awesome friends.
Oh me too!

There are aspects I have missed so much!