Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

I've only just discovered this thread.
Who's the wee boy? So cute :)
The smell from the smoke was awful here last week, too. The footage of those poor animals was heartbreaking.

I've only just discovered this thread.
Who's the wee boy? So cute :)
The smell from the smoke was awful here last week, too. The footage of those poor animals was heartbreaking.
Hey hey 😊

it’s been awful. We desperately need rain.

Where about are you?

I see you there friend. How you going @Meglos?

Hi Trala. All good here, apart from the usual stuff everyone goes through.
One two, back to you.. Loving the pics of your grandson, they grow up so fast! It seems like a few months ago that you announced he was born. Hope he's over the health problems, he certainly looks it..

Looks like the little dude's going gangbusters. Good to see.
He is the sweetest child, he really is. He’s spending the day with GG today in fact. How’s life in Cambodia?
Hi Trala. All good here, apart from the usual stuff everyone goes through.
One two, back to you.. Loving the pics of your grandson, they grow up so fast! It seems like a few months ago that you announced he was born. Hope he's over the health problems, he certainly looks it..

He is smashing his milestone. He hasn’t had any further problems thank God. I look at him and it still shocks me that we nearly lost him.
He looks healthy and happy! Adorable!! X
Hello you!

I see you living your best life on Facebook! You certainly get around! Xo

He is the sweetest child, he really is. He’s spending the day with GG today in fact. How’s life in Cambodia?

He is smashing his milestone. He hasn’t had any further problems thank God. I look at him and it still shocks me that we nearly lost him.

Hello you!

I see you living your best life on Facebook! You certainly get around! Xo
Haha hey you right back at ya!
looking forward to this forum possibly pumping again with a renewed interest in BB

yep, life is great on my end. Love my job, having lots of great experiences with awesome friends.

Reactions: Tee
Haha hey you right back at ya!
looking forward to this forum possibly pumping again with a renewed interest in BB

yep, life is great on my end. Love my job, having lots of great experiences with awesome friends.
Oh me too!

There are aspects I have missed so much!

Good moanin OT Thread!

I need HELPPPPPP!

I have downloaded some new TV shows and put them on my hard drive, but when I go to play it, it comes up Unsupported File.

Is there anything I can do to covert the files?

Good moanin OT Thread!

I need HELPPPPPP!

I have downloaded some new TV shows and put them on my hard drive, but when I go to play it, it comes up Unsupported File.

Is there anything I can do to covert the files?
Hey Lalas. Are you trying to play them on your TV? Tried a different TV?

On your computer, try VLC media player. It'll play just about anything.

You could convert them using Handbrake it something, but it takes forever and probably quicker and easier to download them in a different format.

You could convert them using Handbrake it something, but it takes forever and probably quicker and easier to download them in a different format.

Hi Timmy

I’m trying to play on my tv.

when downloading how do you tell which ones will play? I find some play and others say unsupported.

I’ll download VLC so worst case I can watch via laptop on tv.

Oh and I’ve never been able to locate a The Circle source if you know one. I’ve been dying to watch it.

There are programs where you can convert files, but unfortunately it's not something I can explain or find easily without paying for it.
I find, for example, that my 'smart' tv won't play .mkv files and I have to convert them to mp4.
It's a pain in the arse, and might be easier if you download in a format you can use. Sometimes that's not possible, but if they give you a choice, go for something 'old' like mp4 or wmv.

Hi Timmy

I’m trying to play on my tv.

when downloading how do you tell which ones will play? I find some play and others say unsupported.

I’ll download VLC so worst case I can watch via laptop on tv.

Oh and I’ve never been able to locate a The Circle source if you know one. I’ve been dying to watch it.
Like Meglos says it might be the MKV format your TV chokes on.. if it's a torrent for a whole season some might be mp4 and other mkv, so figure out which it doesn't like and try and find alternatives. Or just watch those eps on your lappy. And I will message you as well.

What are we all calling this year?
I haven't decided yet whether it's twenty-twenty or two-thousand-and-twenty.
It will be interesting to see which catches on and sounds less stupid.
20-20 for me at the moment doesn't quite roll off the tongue like 1920 did.

GOOD MOANIN OT THREAD!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks so much, Timmy. Just downloaded and everything plays.

Im going to try and give The Circle a nudge today.

Back