Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thead II

For the record the "clique" were just a group of people who liked each other and enjoyed posting together, just like we see in many many other threads in this forum. For some reason approximately 5 members of this huge forum community decided that it was not okay for this ever expanding group to post together, and cliqueagate was born.

I consider you a forum friend. I have always had a soft spot for you. I admired the strength you showed when you were being attacked by a huge group of posters for just being you, and I also admired the way you turned those opinions around. You are a good egg.

So what has brought this on?

Delcan's dislike of members of the clique. She dislikes me so I think that I am one of you at the moment. Not a big loss with her anyway.

Oh my. I have done so much on this forum, ha ha. You have done good things too.

Last edited:
Curious as to why you change your voice to suit her position?
Have no idea! But it was so funny when we realised!

P: why are you talking to me with a telephone voice?
ME: (with telephone voice) I have no idea

We both seriously cried laughing. In fact I am laughing right now just thinking about it!

:laugh:

My little Mister will be 8 tomorrow. Seems like yesterday he was a squishy little bubba. le sigh.
undefined.gif
Aawwww happy giving birth day!

How is your lovely life?

Delcan's dislike of members of the clique. She dislikes me so I think that I am one of you at the moment. Not a big loss with her anyway.

Delcan knows there is no "clique" . While I think she certainly prefers members who despise me based on the fact they too despise me (Kxk, Witty, Spambot and Inigo for a time) I don't think she would dislike a poster based solely on the fact they like me, and I have always felt she actually likes you.

Delcan and I have very different personalities, thankfully the internet is big enough for both of us. I like to try and slay when it comes to drama, where Delcan likes to be seen as the victim. Oh my days! The night she dramatically annonouced in the middle of what seemed like a fun night between her and her friends that she hadn't been called a retard by me for 24 hours. I did a search and found I had never in fact called her that!!

Read it here! It still makes me lol

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/what-would-reepbot-say.54060/page-300#post-2240114

Have no idea! But it was so funny when we realised!

P: why are you talking to me with a telephone voice?
ME: (with telephone voice) I have no idea

We both seriously cried laughing. In fact I am laughing right now just thinking about it!

:laugh:
I spluttered when I read that (with telephone voice) bit. Still laughing. Do you still do it, now that you know?
I sometimes talk with the girls at work with Kath and Kim or Prue and Trude voices or some Cockney and then have to switch to my normal voice when a call comes in. It can be very tricky to get my own voice going again. It's hilarious.

I spluttered when I read that (with telephone voice) bit. Still laughing. Do you still do it, now that you know?
I sometimes talk with the girls at work with Kath and Kim or Prue and Trude voices and then have to switch to my normal voice when a call comes in or some Cockney creeps in. It can be very tricky to get my own voice going again. It's hilarious.
Yup, in fact it is even more exaggerated now!! And she responds in the exaggerated telephone voice, it really is too funny.

Oh my days! We do Prue and Trude too so I am picking up what you are putting down.

Delcan knows there is no "clique" . While I think she certainly prefers members who despise me based on the fact they too despise me (Kxk, Witty, Spambot and Inigo for a time) I don't think she would dislike a poster based solely on the fact they like me, and I have always felt she actually likes you.

Delcan and I have very different personalities, thankfully the internet is big enough for both of us. I like to try and slay when it comes to drama, where Delcan likes to be seen as the victim. Oh my days! The night she dramatically annonouced in the middle of what seemed like a fun night between her and her friends that she hadn't been called a retard by me for 24 hours. I did a search and found I had never in fact called her that!!

Read it here! It still makes me lol

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/what-would-reepbot-say.54060/page-300#post-2240114

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...-would-reepbot-say.54704/page-11#post-2288637

She admits there that she has most of the "clique" members on ignore. I feel that she has changed around me very suddenly and has decided that she doesn't like me. This was obvious to the point where she liked all the posts in her plebiscite thread except for my posts.

That's the good thing about the internet. Everyone has different personalities. Just like you would find in real life, ha ha.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...-would-reepbot-say.54704/page-11#post-2288637

She admits there that she has most of the "clique" members on ignore. I feel that she has changed around me very suddenly and has decided that she doesn't like me. This was obvious to the point where she liked all the posts in her plebiscite thread except for my posts.

That's the good thing about the internet. Everyone has different personalities. Just like you would find in real life, ha ha.
Well there you go! I stand corrected. Turns out she does dislike forum members based on the fact they like me. And she does think there is a "clique". I didn't realise or forgot that fact.

Delcan has alway passively aggressively loved the "like" function when negative posts were aimed at me. Witty wouldn't have the number of likes he has now if it wasn't for his constant attacks on me that were "liked" by Delcan

So funny looking back! I do still love my response to that though and I still stand by it!

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/what-else-would-reepbot-say.54704/page-12

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Did you see the time Tully made one tweet about Delcan in response to the solid year of hate posts Delcan made about Tully? Once again Delcan magically spun it so I was the big bad bully and she was the victim! She has a gift that's fo sho!

Even tho I haven't gotten on here lately, I've watched from the sidelines and have seen you grow. Like @Trala said, they way you handled yourself when It seemed a few posted turned was very impressive. I ditto the good egg :D

Aawwww happy giving birth day!

How is your lovely life?

I am looking forward to a few days off work that's coming up. We are having a couple of days up the coast. Should be fun :D

I can't believe how disorganised I am this year. I haven't even brought my Mr 7 his b'day card or pretty wrapping paper. ivé got a lot of work to do tonight :p. Once-apon-a-time I had Christmas all wrapped up by mid November :eek:

Oh I also have a phone voice, for previous reception type jobs. Possibly the only perk of 12 years of private school. However I think I have a speech impediment as there are several sounds I struggle to make at times so I jump between posh and bogan in the one sentence and possibly sound like I am deranged.

I am looking forward to a few days off work that's coming up. We are having a couple of days up the coast. Should be fun :D

I can't believe how disorganised I am this year. I haven't even brought my Mr 7 his b'day card or pretty wrapping paper. ivé got a lot of work to do tonight :p. Once-apon-a-time I had Christmas all wrapped up by mid November :eek:

Really? Ring me and we will see if we can do coffee!

Bad mother!!!! The kids are getting so big!

I fucking miss you, Coops!

What has gone on lately? I feel like WB is still haunting us from beyond the grave, or is this a whole new issue?

But yeah, the clique is not as much of a thing as some others think!
Not sure but it is fast becoming the shit different day. And you know me, I can't avoid an opportunity to argue with people I don't know over online horseshit that doesn't matter..

I swear to Prisus I am not going to waste today logging in and out!!![DOUBLEPOST=1503348773][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've got a 'radio' phone voice on my voicemail apparently ;)
You do!!!!!!

How's your lovely life?

Oh I also have a phone voice, for previous reception type jobs. Possibly the only perk of 12 years of private school. However I think I have a speech impediment as there are several sounds I struggle to make at times so I jump between posh and bogan in the one sentence and possibly sound like I am deranged.
So funny!!!!!

Not sure but it is fast becoming the shit different day. And you know me, I can't avoid an opportunity to argue with people I don't know over online horseshit that doesn't matter..

I swear to Prisus I am not going to waste today logging in and out!!!

Yeah that seems wise! I made a brief attempt to piece tigether what's going on but I have no idea, I guess the same crap as always is the answer.

I just hope WB is not still around!

Really? Ring me and we will see if we can do coffee!

Bad mother!!!! The kids are getting so big!

I fucking miss you, Coops!

awww :( I'm not quite going up that far. You'll have to message me your number. I got a new phone (well, technically I got a hand-me-down, but it's newer than what I had :p :D)

Back