Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But... he might be back?! Is he banned indefinitely?
Is that premature or are you sensing through your finely tuned powers that he will not be back?
Yes. He was baited sometimes. But he engage so energetically and seemed to return fire that sprayed over extra people than just the target so forcefully and was in fact clearly intelligent so that it is hard for me to think he did not know what he was doing. And therefore hard for me to feel too much that he was hardly done by. OR much of a good influence. Or sorry for him. I don't especially wish him ill. But I won't miss/am not missing the bile. He must be wired a bit differently to need to spew so much of it. Which is possibly just fine and that capacity to switch to 'mean mode' may serve/have served him well in business/his former life. Just not really appropriate for a behind big brother discussion forum.

i might have the wrong end of the stick. he might be busy cleaning his waterfall.

I actually can't imagine witty bringing out ANYbody's good side....??! He didn't really influence anything for the positive? Possibly Reepbot every 73rd post. But that could be generous and only because Reepbot thinks so. He is/was definitely an unusual poster. At least within the current workings of this forum.[DOUBLEPOST=1465448757][/DOUBLEPOST]
But he is an angel of merccccy.
Is he just... In what way specifically?

I actually can't imagine witty bringing out ANYbody's good side....??! He didn't really influence anything for the positive? Possibly Reepbot every 73rd post. But that could be generous and only because Reepbot thinks so. He is/was definitely an unusual poster. At least within the current workings of this forum.

enough about witty.

describe me please

@Tuttle - I am not Witty or reepbot. I'm not sure what the issue with reepbot is. I admit I don't go to the OT Thread and I have all the main clique members on ignore, so I probably don't see everything that WB is accused off. I don't like everything he says.
What nonsense.

You were posting in the OT thread just a few weeks ago!

If you have all of "the main clique members" on block, why did you make a thread specifically designed for "bickering" just 2 days ago? I mean if you really do have these people on block, how did you see bickering?

That's the problem with you, Delcan. You actually believe your own bullshit.

You prove time and time again you live for this shit. How do I know that? Because like me, you are always fucking involved.

I actually can't imagine witty bringing out ANYbody's good side....??! He didn't really influence anything for the positive? Possibly Reepbot every 73rd post. But that could be generous and only because Reepbot thinks so. He is/was definitely an unusual poster. At least within the current workings of this forum.[DOUBLEPOST=1465448757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is he just... In what way specifically?

he was merciful on me

Yep, it was a vulture circling.
No it's not.

It is just poster with an opinion that is different to yours, and feels inclined to share it. Just like you shared your view.

I actually agree with aspects of your "ALTERNATE view" as you called it

I am absolutely guilty of baiting Witty and behaving like a spiteful cunt, and I really regret some of my actions towards him. His words have hurt me so many times, and I used that as fuel to hurt him back. That doesn't make me better than him. It just makes me the same.

But... he might be back?! Is he banned indefinitely?
Is that premature or are you sensing through your finely tuned powers that he will not be back?
Yes. He was baited sometimes. But he engage so energetically and seemed to return fire that sprayed over extra people than just the target person so forcefully and was in fact clearly intelligent so that it is hard for me to think he did not know what he was doing. And therefore hard for me to feel too much that he was hardly done by. OR much of a good influence. Or for me to feel too sorry for him. I don't especially wish him ill. But I won't miss/am not missing the bile. He must be wired a bit differently to need to spew so much of it. Which is possibly just fine and that capacity to switch to 'mean mode' may serve/have served him well in business/his former life. Just not really appropriate for a behind big brother discussion forum.

I agree, I think we should hold of on the eulogies. Maybe I just watch too much Game of Thrones, but he could be resurrected yet.

I lolled a little because your description of WB makes him sound a lot like Donald Trump

I agree, I think we should hold of on the eulogies. Maybe I just watch too much Game of Thrones, but he could be resurrected yet.

I lolled a little because your description of WB makes him sound a lot like Donald Trump

maybe it's like only for 24 hours?

i was just thinking that with no affable and witty i'm going to have to post extra super hard so this thread reaches the heights of the previous reepbot thread. i think i can doooo it.

Ever considered @Witty Banter is playing his own game of forum wars right here?
http://www.forumwarz.com/
Forumwarz is a parody role-playing game that takes place on the Internet. In fact, Forumwarz is the Internet...in game form.

The point of the game is to destroy forums or forum members...

Part of the intro...
Shallow Esophagus
There’s a certain forum on the Internet that I wish to see wiped out. It’s called Denture Chat.
It’s visited mostly by the elderly and toothless.

Shallow Esophagus
You have several abilities that, when used in a forum, will increase its pwnage levels. Once you pwnit past a certain threshold, the forum will disappear into the ether.
Once you have successfully pwned Denture Chat, I will SpendFriend you 50.

Ever considered @Witty Banter is playing his own game of forum wars right here?
http://www.forumwarz.com/
Forumwarz is a parody role-playing game that takes place on the Internet. In fact, Forumwarz is the Internet...in game form.

The point of the game is to destroy forums or forum members...

Part of the intro...
Shallow Esophagus
There’s a certain forum on the Internet that I wish to see wiped out. It’s called Denture Chat.
It’s visited mostly by the elderly and toothless.

Shallow Esophagus
You have several abilities that, when used in a forum, will increase its pwnage levels. Once you pwnit past a certain threshold, the forum will disappear into the ether.
Once you have successfully pwned Denture Chat, I will SpendFriend you 50.

Sounds like Witty 'mwahahahahahaha' Banter to me.

Reactions: kxk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back